• Thatcher 1979 - 91 ?.

Votes: 55 49.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
No it isn't. I'm getting along just fine thank you.

I'm sorry if you feel your life is so shit.
Yes it is,crime is soaring more than ever before,imigrants are rocketing in,in there thousands.

imigrants are the biggest problem at the mo,maggie wouldn't allow this shite:angry:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
berkshire seagull said:
Yes it is,crime is soaring more than ever before,imigrants are rocketing in,in there thousands.

imigrants are the biggest problem at the mo,maggie wouldn't allow this shite:angry:
Crime isn't soaring. You only say it is in order to say 'crime is soaring'. The Daily Express does that quite a lot.

Immigrants are 'rocketing in'? And there was me thinking the illegal ones hid in the back of lorries or in cargo holds. Immigration has been an issue for more than 50 years, but you only choose to look at its history for the past eight, because the Daily Mail robotically tells you to.

So tell me, in what sense are immigrants the biggest problem? How do they directly make your life so shit? Do tell.

It's been 16 years since her reign of terror and I guess some memories are getting a little hazy of just how appallingly and viciously she governed.

Blair is indirectly her political child, so the fact is all his votes in this poll should also count against her.

pevenseagull said:
tomorrows poll

massive heart attack or massive aneurism?

Attila the Hun or Mussolini?

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
This poll is rather like asking would you rather have your left or right leg amputated?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
blair

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Thatcher had to make tuff social decisions, which were not allways popular but had to be made to give us the country we have today.

Blair has'nt done much at all but tinker around the edges and waste a lot of money, thow I must admit he is a good statesmen.

And a least he got rid of old labour?

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
well,from a Brighton perspective(football ground aside), I think it has improved since 1997.

Obviously this isnt representative of the country as a whole and I'm not trying to claim that, I just think the city has made some strides forward in that time.

One PM split our country apart, communities are still suffering from blight, crime, drugs, low levels of unemployment. And preciding over the deconstruction of our great capital. She supported despots around the world including the apartheid state of South Africa. Morally we were bankrupt under her.

The other Pm preciding over the biggest expenditure of the NHS, the biggest ever house improvement programme, biggest investment in childcare. Reducing levels of crime, which saw their fertilisation under Thatcher. LONDON IS NOW AGAIN A GREAT CULTURAL CITY, WITH RECORD LEVELS OF INVESTMENT.

Remember Thatcher would not even support a national bid for the Olympics.

Blair could do more but Thatcher only cared for the rich, the corrupt and the establishment.

Last edited:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
This is the woman who didn't want England to play in the 1990 World Cup Finals, and tried several tricks to try and make that happen.

That's just one of a spiteful long list that that woman tried to morally destroy this country with. Anyone who thinks we were great under her is either too young and has been brainwashed, or is too selfish and nasty. I look back on the 80s as a time of low moral fibre and with a sense of disgust.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
berkshire seagull said:

Please explain why it is perfectly acceptable for Britons to become Immigrants around the world but the process reversed brings out the right wing crap comments?

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
Fvcking lefty wankers on here talk some shit they really do.
At least maggie was Britain through and through and didnt let this country become the shit hole dumping ground for immigrants it is now under this limp wristed government!

Big G

Dec 14, 2005
Brighton
berkshire seagull said:

Bloody well said that man...fvcking lefty tossers dont like the truth.
Bring back Maggie!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here