Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who was at Hereford97

fosters headband

Aug 15, 2003
Brighton
One memory that sticks in my mind was the tannoy message at half time asking for compassion to be shown to the fans of the team that went out of the league, said in a real smug tone. Half Time score Hereford 1 Brighton 0

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I wasn't there, so therefore i'm a shit fan......BURN ME......:flameboun

Domsdad

brother of Patch
Sep 24, 2003
Its grim up north
I was there with son Dom and brother Patch.

When we scored that was without doubt the single happiest moment of my life. For a one off burst of extreme happiness it beat anything that happened before or will happen again.

The whole weekend is etched forever in my brain from arriving in the town for breakfast and the locals giving a wide berth like Vikings had landed, through to being woken up in the middle of the night by Hereford fans outside the B&B calling us to come out - no thanks

The Auditor

Sep 30, 2004
Villiers Terrace
Gritt23 said:
Was there a better or indeed worse HOME game then? Not for me, that was my all time high and low supporting the Albion. That day was just an incredible rollercoaster of emotion that I will NEVER forget.

That says it all
Couldnt work effectively the week before ..too nervous ..couldnt work afterwards ..on cloud 9

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
i was 9!! and my dad was working away in germany, so couldnt get there, at the time i wasnt properly following the albion so oly found out when he called me that night going mental!!

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
yep me stefan and mark in with the hereford fans beat that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here