Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who wants a game of Mornington Crescent?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bollocks, great move Brovian. Can I take Earls Court? I'm a little unclear of the West Central London movement regulation?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
OK - fair enough - in a multiplayer game Mudchute was definitely a bit speculative!

Cockfosters, eh ?

Arnos Grove not very adventurous, I know, by after the Mudchute debacle, I'm going for safety first!

Hatterlovesbrighton

something clever
Jul 28, 2003
Not Luton! Thank God
Simster said:
If we're playing Regency rules I'll take your mudchute, up the East London and along district to Bow.

Brovian cannot play the next round owing to the Kensington underpass clause (1994 I think).

But wasn't the Kensington underpass clause rescinded after the St. James Park fiasco on millenium eve.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think some people here are making it up as they go along! The Kensington Underpass clause was a VERY obtuse ruling Simster and is not generally accepted, I'm glad you realised it.

Hatterslovesbrighton - No it wasn't.

Arnos Grove - bit predictable but safe, the Mornington Crescent equivalent of the hoof into Row Z.

Back to Wapping for me.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
and in celebration of the magnificent victory for India over the Aussies in Adelaide...

SHEPHERDS BUSH !!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
and by invoking Trumpington's third paradigm, a swift move from the Bush to Great Portland Street. Ha ha ha!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Belgrave Square - that's a severe mistake. And definitely inpermissible.

Gloucester Road ---> Totteridge and Whetstone :) Oh yes!

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm still sodding well stuck in Wapping! I don't even think I can go to Tower Hill!

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Brovian,

After three turns you can invoke the Emergency Bus Service escape route to the nearest non-adjacent line, but only where the recent Livingstone/Kiley ruling is in effect.

I think you would be Ok to try a move to North Greenwich ?

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
You shouldn't be stuck in Wapping! I thought everyone knew that there was no stopping at Wapping. East Ham's the logical outlet.

While we're at it, I'll go to Ladbroke Grove and I'll call Green Park off limits.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Good points Titanic and Barnet. Simster's 'Earls Court' call earlier still stops me from making real progress, but yeah, ok, North Greenwich.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Can you call Green Park off limits on a Tuesday in this weather? Damn. I'm going to have to go Finsbury Park then.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here