Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who the f*** is Jan Moir and why is she such a horrible ****?

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
"A founder member of Ireland's first boy band, he was the group's co-lead singer, even though he could barely carry a tune in a Louis Vuitton trunk.

He was the Posh Spice of Boyzone, a popular but largely decorous addition."

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
She's quite harsh on the lovely Nolan sisters too :nono:

I'm in the mood for spanx pants

Heave-ho, me hearties! If we all pull together, we might just manage to get the Nolan Sisters into their matching girdles by curtain-up tonight.

Age has not withered the singing sisters, who have just reformed and embarked on a nationwide tour.

This week, Coleen, 44, Linda, 50, Maureen, 45, and Bernie, 48, were pictured squeezed into unfortunate, high-waisted matador pants and bulging sparkly tops at one of the first shows in Manchester.

article-1220756-06D001F2000005DC-850_468x375.jpg

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
Apparently gay marriage and premature death are linked. As is proved by Stephen Gately and Matt Lucas's ex-Husband.

One thing I have noticed over the last few days as well is that a couple of papers (presumably the ones against gay marriage) always put the word husband in quotation marks, when it is associated with gay marriage.

Maybe I should start to call the Daily Mail a 'paper'.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
f*** it you have to sign-up, cant be arsed:

Jan Moir I do hope you are sacked for this outrageous attack on the deceased, to suggest he died just because he was Gay is an absolute shambles. I am hearby contacting my MP to raise this debate with his Peers as this, in my eyes, is Sexual Discrimination and you deserve to be punished severely.

Hotchilidog

Jan 24, 2009
The article is an utter disgrace, but still nothing less than you'd expect from such a bastion of journalistic excellence.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
The PCC website's crashed under the strain of people complaining about her. Seriously.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
She looks like A FAT f*** to me.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Lets have a little look at Jan Moir shall we after her snipes at the Nolans and their 'fuller figures.

Blimey..............proper little waif isn`t she ?

Attachments

• article-0-0382A886000005DC-1000_468x347.jpg
    article-0-0382A886000005DC-1000_468x347.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 873

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
that's an absolutely appalling article, i'm surprised that was printed, even by the rag that is the daily mail. shameful, and everything that is wrong with that type of person is summed up in a few paragraphs

Last edited:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
To be fair it is strange as f***

He must of been involved in some deviance on some level

Did he choke on sick due to the pool ball in his mouth ?

tip top

Kandidate
Jun 27, 2007
dunno I'm lost
To be fair alot of what she said isn't far of the mark, just crap journalism basically.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here