Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
and how much do you think he is worth

- i would go for Elliott Bennett £1.2m

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
There's two answers to how valuable a player is, 1) what would we sell them for and 2) what would other clubs pay for them

As Bennett is already an example I'll have a go at that. If you offered £1.5mill to us I'd let him go, that's how important he is to us. Realistically I don't think another club would want to pay much more than £500k

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Murray loses some value as his contract is running out, which probably makes Bennett our most valuable player.

Uwinsc

Aug 14, 2010
Horsham
Murrey if he can keep his form up for a good part of the rest of the season if not Bennett.
Although is El-Abd can keep this up for the rest of the season he must of increased his value considerably.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
The answer is most of them.You try and replace players like Calderon and Painter without spending money let alone Bennett,Dicker etc.

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
on current form i would say El Abd , if we had paid a large transfer fee for him at the start of the season every penny would have been well spent so far. As for who would fetch the most if we offloaded i suppose it would be close between Murray Calderon and Bennett

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Strikers always fetch more so it'd be Murray, if you take the fact that he's only got six months on his current contract out of the equation.

Bennett would be next as a creative player, and no matter how good El Abd is lately, he will never go for as much as either of those two because half decent defenders are easier to find. Whereas goals are priceless.

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
as a saleable commodity

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here