Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who si our most valuable player?

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
It has to be Bennett. Ages to go on his contract, young and a very decent winger.
At a guess he would probably be worth in the region of £750k but I would be disappointed if we let him go for that.

tonymgc

Banned
May 8, 2010
Drive by abusing
The answer is most of them.You try and replace players like Calderon and Painter without spending money let alone Bennett,Dicker etc.

This. Whatever we sold a player for we'd have to pay more to get an equally as good replacement.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
I'd be very dissapointed if any of these players went for these sums but i suppose based on current form, age ect IMO our top five would be;

Bennett 750k Young, always fit (touch wood) long contract.

Murray 450k In his prime age wise, decent scoring record despite injury/being unsettled

Painter 300k Has to be one of the best defenders in the division, looks to be primed and ready for the Championship.

Dicker 250k Looks comfortable at this level and arguably could offer alot in a higher division.

Barnes 200k Young, has an eye for goal. Potential to develop.

There's probably a few others that would command a reasonable transfer but although we are clearly the best team in the league I think we have quite an average squad individually and probably don't have many players worth over 150k.

Edgefield

Edgefield
Jul 20, 2008
London
I'd be very dissapointed if any of these players went for these sums but i suppose based on current form, age ect IMO our top five would be;

Bennett 750k Young, always fit (touch wood) long contract.

Murray 450k In his prime age wise, decent scoring record despite injury/being unsettled

Painter 300k Has to be one of the best defenders in the division, looks to be primed and ready for the Championship.

Dicker 250k Looks comfortable at this level and arguably could offer alot in a higher division.

Barnes 200k Young, has an eye for goal. Potential to develop.

There's probably a few others that would command a reasonable transfer but although we are clearly the best team in the league I think we have quite an average squad individually and probably don't have many players worth over 150k.

Thank god youve got no say in the club....

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
so Barnes' value has dropped by 20% since we signed him(assuming we paid 250k) I suppose the value of a player is dictated by position of the selling club and the amount of pressure to sell hence Noone went for 300k which the Plymouth fans are unhappy about, I doubt Bloom or Poyet would let Bennett go cheaply and it would take a serious offer for him to leave so that i why I value him so highly

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here