Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who should replace McGhee?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
kevin keegan

My Gran.

She would stick with a team and a gameplan from the kick-off, and maintain player positions as well.
CKR would start, and our best players would not get subbed just as we were getting somewhere.
She would save this loose-knit shambolic stuff for my sweaters and the tea-cosy.

My Gran's Blue 'n White Army!!

Imagine the scones!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Dennis Wise as player/manager till the end of the season.

If he keeps us up then give him a longer contract.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Allen or Parkinson would do, but unlikely to leave clubs doing well, so Holloway or Wise.

paulie

Jul 27, 2004
Mullery
Graham Rix
Mark Wright
Trevor Francis
Andy King

ps loved seeing Butters on the line for the second Leicester goal looking absolutely clueless.

NMH said:
My Gran.

She would stick with a team and a gameplan from the kick-off, and maintain player positions as well.
CKR would start, and our best players would not get subbed just as we were getting somewhere.
She would save this loose-knit shambolic stuff for my sweaters and the tea-cosy.

My Gran's Blue 'n White Army!!

Imagine the scones!

Bummer. I missed the opportunity for the big pun there;-

NMH's Gran for manager......
'Marvellous scones!'

saltash seagull

Mar 1, 2004
cornwall
dean wilkins when we go down who better to bring the youngsters that are in the system through? sets high standards judging by the interviews after the youth cup games

or if he's still out of work the passion of ian holloway

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
If anyone could explain to me what a new manager would have at his disposal to work with at this club that the current one does not, then that'd be peachy.

Thanks.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
SI 4 BHA reckons anyone on here can do it. What do we reckon, get SI in? He would completely break from the current incumbent, knows all about tactics, has plenty of contacts, and would be a friend to all the players. This is the inference I am getting from this post, anyhow...
Originally posted by SI 4 BHA
Its because Magees a twat, has no idea of tactics, no contacts and no man management skills. Who the f**k would want to play for him! Anyone posting on this board could have managed the club over the last 12 months and done no worse than Magee, what is it - 6 wins in 46 games, if I was that sh*t in my job, I'd have been out on my arse months ago! It thats the limit of our ambition, give me the job and with no significant football expertise, I guarentee I can match that performance!

And don't give me the same old cr*p about lack of resources, other clubs in the CCC have problems too, - at least we are not £45million in debt like Derby!

Meanwhile, back in the real world, I'll stick with the current fella, thanks very much.

Last edited:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
Danny Wilson

Once again this name crops up. Four goes at trying to get Bristol City promoted and cannot keep MK Dons out of trouble at the moment.
Got Sheff Wed relegated so the only success he has had was getting Barnsley promoted (which didn't last)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here