Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who should replace McGhee?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Tony Meolas Loan Spell said:
I agree that really NSC is a very small % of Albion fans so we are in no way the majority. Whether McGhee in or out.

However if (a big if) most supporters did start to chant McGhee out etc etc then surely Dick Knight wouldn't still dig his heels in? You dont want to piss off your customers after all.

A MASSIVE protest you mean ?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
December 1996 there were nearly hundred applications for what was seen as a poisoned chalice.
March 1999, Albion still at Gillingham and playing in Division 3 and Mickey Adams applied.
October 2003, No Falmer decision and playing in Division 2 and managers of the calibre of Dowie applied.
So in February 2006 who is to say that we wouldn't get a manager who could do a better job under the circumstances than Magoo ?
And one thing is sure as soon as murmurings of dissent about the chairman start then you can be sure Magoo will be on his way as no way will Silent Knight allow his position to be questioned :angry: :angry: :angry:

*Gullsworth*

My Hair is like his hair
Jan 20, 2006
West...West.......WEST SUSSEX
Ernest said:
December 1996 there were nearly hundred applications for what was seen as a poisoned chalice.
March 1999, Albion still at Gillingham and playing in Division 3 and Mickey Adams applied.
October 2003, No Falmer decision and playing in Division 2 and managers of the calibre of Dowie applied.
So in February 2006 who is to say that we wouldn't get a manager who could do a better job under the circumstances than Magoo ?
And one thing is sure as soon as murmurings of dissent about the chairman start then you can be sure Magoo will be on his way as no way will Silent Knight allow his position to be questioned :angry: :angry: :angry:

O.k but the anti MM gang want him out now...so how many games would pass before this saviour was appointed?...........Let him finish the job till the end of the season and then see who would be the best man for the job! He done the impossible before!!!!

:albion:

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
If he stays to end of season we are down sack him now and there is just a chance we my stay up.My choices would be 2 kick ass blokes Stan Ternant or either Ian Holloway

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here