Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who should partner Murray against Leyton Orient?

Who should partner Murray against Orient?

• Total voters

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
A simple choice of three players:

Wood - strong, holds the ball up, but I'm still not convinced his presence here is doing us any favours really.
Barnes - lively on his day, but profligate and hasn't tucked enough of his chances away to satisfy many of our supporters
Holroyd - too lightweight before he went out on loan, but he was successful at Stevenage. Is he worth another punt? It could be that he is a different player with some confidence in him.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Bollocks, forgot about Fran. :down:

I know, we'll use the LOAN signing option to represent Fran. :thumbsup:

Finchley Seagull

Feb 25, 2004
North London
I would choose Wood, mainly because he played well last night in my view and it would be harsh to drop him. I thought he played well generally and deserves another go. Having said that if we do have another striker lined up in time for Saturday (which I doubt) I would play them if they are ready.

Rodneythomas11

Dec 30, 2010
Chichester
Woods looked fat and unfit last night, Barnes should have been brought on for him after 60minutes. Why on earth Gus waited for the last 7 mintues i do not know!

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
If Gus puts Bennett in at right back then I'd like to see us play Wood, Murray & Barnes as a 3 pronged attack.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
No joke: Holroyd. Give him a shot. So far we've hardly been prolific with our attack with our attackers (just over half our goals came from other positions) so lets throw him in for a game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here