Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who should not been at West Ham

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
BensGrandad said:
I think the tickets for West Ham should have been sold as part of a 3 or 4 game package with 2 or 3 at home thus increasing the Withdean crowd and encouraging new people to come to watch the team. Obviously STH would have only had to pay for the West Ham game but others for the other 3 matches as well.

If that were to happen it would mean that season ticket holdfers would get first dibbs anyway as happens at most clubs (fair in my opinion) but then no loyatly to the rest of the non season ticket fans who regularly go to away games .

I have no problem in STH getting first dibbs and will gladly take my chance with the rest in going in a ballot for the remainder.

If it was a public quoted company ..the shareholders would be looked after first before the general public so why not the season ticket holders .

For the record i didnt go and iam not a STH but AMS

Last edited:

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I would agree with that sentiment wholeheartedly, and that from someone who is also in the AMS but not a STH, surely someone who has in effect pre-paid to attend home matches should get priority for their commitment above anyone who hasn't.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
timbha said:
was surprised to see a number of (off duty) Withdean Stewards sitting in the same section/rows particularly when I know they are certainly not AMS or STH.

I saw that as well, recognising our very own 'Harry Potter'

Yoda

English & European
NMH said:
Wait a nose-pickin' minute here NEW BOY on NSC - what are you moaning about when you managed to get a ticket, these two NEW ALBION FAN lads managed to get tickets, and there's a possibility of our club gaining NEW fans because of a heightened profile match?

How did you get interested in the Albion, was you love incited by a boring fixture with rubbish football? (like some people actually did get into it! amazingly)

JUST because favour wasn't shown to STHs, all this whinging! Fact is, that the fixture against WH was just a 'bit of fluff on the side' compared with our MARRIAGE to the LEAGUE.

I hope these newbies enjoyed the match, and are curious enough about the glorious BHAFC to want to see us play again - and will be queing up for tickets (or STs) to add to the brilliant atmosphere at Falmer Stadium.

:clap: GOOD f***ing POINT!!! :clap:

Yoda

English & European
timbha said:
was surprised to see a number of (off duty) Withdean Stewards sitting in the same section/rows particularly when I know they are certainly not AMS or STH.

Like I said in the 'Club Statement' thread, was always going to be interesting how many would have been given a ticket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here