• Mcnaulty

Votes: 6 3.9%
  • ernest

Votes: 71 46.1%

• Total voters

vulture

Banned
Jul 26, 2004
ffs look at who is leading the poll....Mayo....White and f***ing booker if the fans can see it why cant f***ing knight

Elder for England

Jan 30, 2008
As you're only allowed to vote for one, I cannot vote as there are more than one. White, Fraser, Hart, Mayo, El-Abd, Dixon, Loft, Cox. Maybe Slade and Virgo.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
:laugh::clap2:

I hate these threads. I think it's up to to the manager to decide who should stay and who should go. I have voted though, because I have my own personal thoughts. I think we've all just been looking for someone to blame, which is why Booker and White are so unpopular. I think there are 2 men there doing the work of 1 man, so I think Booker should leave. I voted Fraser, Mayo, Hart and El-Abd. Plus Ernest.

I regret voting Hart though, I do so love that man. :love: But I think it's time he moved on. The fact we'll be in league 2 though, keeping Dixon and people like that isn't a bad idea. They'll be fine at that level. Like Jarrett, he'll be a class above down there for us. Hopefully.

Do get a grip.

Ultimately it will be the manager who decides who stays, but one of the things these messageboards are good for is the fans (especially those that go) to discuss these things. They have no say in the end, but still it can be interesting.

Is that OK for you?

sam86

Feb 18, 2009
Hart 63 - what???
Are you all mad?
IF, which the majority think we will, be in league 2 next season, Hart could do a right job showing the form he has in the reserve matches. And, I believe he cares about this club, unlike half the twits we have on that list.
Don't worry Harty, they're just all upset :jester:

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Who's the idiot that voted for McNulty?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
whoops I accidently voted Whing

Slade,White, Jarrett , Birchill, Davies for me... reckon the culling will be higher then just those mind but those are the definites

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Do get a grip.

Ultimately it will be the manager who decides who stays/QUOTE]

Which one, and might they be over ruled again?

I.e: Hart and Mayo last summer, Wilkins decided who was staying, but then found out he wasn't staying, then Mr Cuddle decided to keep those two on.

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Some people honestly don't have a clue. Who would vote for Murray or Forster?

They are head and shoulders above everyone else on that list, especially on this season's evidence.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
To be honest we will probably loser a few to the relegation clauses due to the fact when the contracts were agreed nobody thought we would ever b relegated

Russ was chatting to a bloke on the train journey back from MK to Birmingham who is a scout for a League 1 club who was there to watch one of our best players and who is also going to Hereford to get a second evaluation on him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here