• People who can produce the most away ticket stubs

Votes: 8 8.2%
  • People with the highest post count on NSC

Votes: 23 23.7%

• Total voters

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Man of Harveys said:
The family foam finger from the 1983 cup final is still in my dad's garage. SURELY that'll work.

I'll raise you a mirror, with the 1983 squads faces on it. Made it hard to see which explains my hair at the time

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Silent Bob said:
Not really sure the game against them two years ago will affect it too much, I still think everyone will want to go to this one. Maybe not such a scramble as Spurs but we should still have a big following.

We couldn't sell out at Selhurst for our 1st game back there after 15 years so I really can't see us bettering 4.5 k max for this one.

Moshe Gariani

Mar 10, 2005
Icy Gull said:
We couldn't sell out at Selhurst for our 1st game back there after 15 years so I really can't see us bettering 4.5 k max for this one.
could be argued that this fixture holds more attraction for the dilettante "Albion supporter"... I expect us to sell 4-5k tickets, if we get them, but a decent number should be left over for general sale after the initial rush...

I deserve one because I have a signed picture of Nobby Horton on my office wall

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
ffs why cant people wait until the club release the ticketing details before whining on Ask the Club because they are worried they wont get a ticket

rool

Jul 10, 2003
Gazwag said:
ffs why cant people wait until the club release the ticketing details before whining on Ask the Club because they are worried they wont get a ticket

I was just about to tell insider that the dog ate my ticket stubbs until you posted that :down:

Brixtaan

Jul 7, 2003
Border country.East Preston.
The club seem to be sorting everyting out in a satisfactory manner as it is.Where's that option on your shitty little poll?

Icy Gull said:
The fact that we struggle to get 6,000 at home and because having been at Upton Park recently it will not seem that attractive to some of the glory hunters needed to get a figure like that away from home. This is in no way as an attractive tie as the Tottenham one was imo so will not generate anywhere near the same scramble for tix. Other than that no basis whatsoever and I could be wrong....again.

I think you are right that it will not sell out as quickly as Spurs, those tickets went in 3 days, but I think it will sell out eventually, the factors are that West Ham have come up in the world significantly since we last played them, people will have happy memories of Upton Park last time and also the tickets are relatively cheap.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i fall into all four categorys :clap2: :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here