1. Brighton fans...
2. West Ham fans born in the earshot of Bow Bells
3. Essex-dwellers

in that order

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
In order of priority:

1) People who went to Cardiff but who haven't been since.
2) Any of their family and friends who might think it fun to give this football lark a go. (We're the ones playing in blue and white.)
3) Everyone who writes a long long long long letter to the club saying why they're more deserving than 1) and 2); AND phones SCR; AND posts on here about it; AND gets really shirty about it all too.
4) People who can prove they've driven more 12,000 miles this year following the Albion. Getting lost on the ring road outside Nottingham can't be included.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think priority should be given to people who haven't been since Cardiff. After all, they haven't seen a match for a few years so it's about time they they went to another.

Bottom of the list should be season ticket holders. After all, they go every week so it won't be special for them.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
STH and People with two 2006 FA cup ticket stubs

They are the ones giving the money to the club

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Silent Bob said:
What makes you think that?

The fact that we struggle to get 6,000 at home and because having been at Upton Park recently it will not seem that attractive to some of the glory hunters needed to get a figure like that away from home. This is in no way as an attractive tie as the Tottenham one was imo so will not generate anywhere near the same scramble for tix. Other than that no basis whatsoever and I could be wrong....again.

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath
I've still got my stub from Hereford and those raffle ticket books which passed for season tickets at Gillingham, surely that makes me better than all these bandwagon jumping 'Johnny come latley' fans who only went to The Withdean because it was fashionable.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
surrey jim said:

Precisely why they SHOULDN'T get priority. The club's already got their money so it should make an effort to get money off people who haven't otherwise contributed this year.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The club should try and boost its gates.

So I'd say the prioirities for the following groups:
a) season ticket holders
b) non-sth with ticket stubs to the next 3 home games
c) me.

Brovion

NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
surrey jim said:

Actually thinking about it I've got another idea. STHs are forcibly made to pay for a WHU ticket which is then given to someone who hasn't been since Cardiff. This means that the STHs continue to support the club financially and the fairweather fans get to go to a big game. Everybody wins!

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Billy the Fish said:
I've still got my stub from Hereford and those raffle ticket books which passed for season tickets at Gillingham, surely that makes me better than all these bandwagon jumping 'Johnny come latley' fans who only went to The Withdean because it was fashionable.

when did it become fashionable to go to withers?

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Icy Gull said:
The fact that we struggle to get 6,000 at home and because having been at Upton Park recently it will not seem that attractive to some of the glory hunters needed to get a figure like that away from home. This is in no way as an attractive tie as the Tottenham one was imo so will not generate anywhere near the same scramble for tix. Other than that no basis whatsoever and I could be wrong....again.
Not really sure the game against them two years ago will affect it too much, I still think everyone will want to go to this one. Maybe not such a scramble as Spurs but we should still have a big following.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Billy the Fish said:
When crowds trippled after leaving unfashionable Gillingham
Gillingham wasn't "unfashionable", it was a God forsaken shithole. :lolol:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Man of Harveys said:
People who are still feeling upset about the death of a horse

rentaghost1_200w.jpg

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
1. Convicted armed robbers
2. Season ticket holders
3. People with two ticket stubs
4. People with two pie forks
5. Low life recruitment lepers.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Billy the Fish said:

I still have my semi-final, final and replay ticket stubs from 1983 so I must be in with a chance

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
The family foam finger from the 1983 cup final is still in my dad's garage. SURELY that'll work.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here