Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who says romance is dead? 183 tickets left for Millwall game on Valentines Night

pauli cee

Jan 21, 2009
worthing
hi,
my names paul,
never done this kind of thing before, so here goes...
i'm a handsome, 30 something year old brighton and hove albion supporter, average build, dark hair and piercing blue and white striped eyes.
i love a pie and a pint, ( even on non matchdays).
looking for a valentines date. i have a very special night in mind.........,.
north stand, baiting millwall, and yes...a pie and a pint on my card, ( and 3 pts),
please pm me if interested.
happy valentinesxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
:lolol:

You sound ideal, expecially the blue and white striped eyes :lolol: I am having a year off from Valentines this year, all the love is going to the Albion! Im sure Albion v Millwall will be the perfect place to meet Mrs right!:love: What with it being such a romantic fixture and all that!

Good luck. lol.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
I hope my cheque's in the post for the OP's thread-starting headline?! :whistle:

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Going out in Brighton on pussay patrole afterwards. What could be more romantic than that?

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
Have to say, I'm now well pissed off that I sold my ticket.

But I couldn't take my boy, so instead we'll listening to SCR with pizzas, beer and coke.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
hi,
my names paul,
i'm a handsome, 30 something year old brighton and hove albion supporter, average build, dark hair and piercing blue and white striped eyes.
north stand, baiting millwall, and yes...a pie and a pint on my card, ( and 3 pts),

Perfect date for someone I reckon!!!

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Have to say, I'm now well pissed off that I sold my ticket.

But I couldn't take my boy, so instead we'll listening to SCR with pizzas, beer and coke.

Dont do the coke first or you wont eat the pizzas

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
hi,
my names paul,

Do you like peanuts? x

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Still 122 seats not occupied - c'mon who hasnt sorted out that date yet?

D

Deleted member 18477

Valentine's Day has to be the saddest day of the year. Guys being forced to take their wives/partners/girlfriends out just because it is Feb 14th. If you want to take your better half to dinner, buy her roses, or tell her you love her, why the hell should you be expected to do it on that particular day? I have always avoided it like the plague. Hate being sat in a restaurant with loads of other couples cooing across the table. It's a load of crap. I have no problem taking my lady-friend out or buying her flowers at any other time, but on principal not on Feb 14th.

haha. bring home some flowers/chocolates or maybe some perfume, cook her dinner, light a candle maybe, give her a glass of her favourite and make sure YOU wash up afterwards... its a great way of not going out on feb 14th as restaurants rip you the f*** off!!! then suggest going out the saturday after when the restaurants are quieter so you can actually talk and hear one another. a week later its all forgotten about until the next bloody year:ffsparr:

... but because of football, 2012 = a f***ing nightmare!

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
:bounce:107 left. So tell anyone you know. Must continue league sellouts.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here