Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who says romance is dead? 183 tickets left for Millwall game on Valentines Night

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia
Durrington, Millwall have taken the full allocation and almost sold it out already - a Millwall season ticket holder at work is struggling to get one. They'll bring the full allocation, no bother.

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
Valentine's Day has to be the saddest day of the year. Guys being forced to take their wives/partners/girlfriends out just because it is Feb 14th. If you want to take your better half to dinner, buy her roses, or tell her you love her, why the hell should you be expected to do it on that particular day? I have always avoided it like the plague. Hate being sat in a restaurant with loads of other couples cooing across the table. It's a load of crap. I have no problem taking my lady-friend out or buying her flowers at any other time, but on principal not on Feb 14th.

By the sounds of this post, you haven't heard of what March 14th represents, a Man's version of Valentines day. Its called Steak and Blow Job day. It is pretty self explanatory and is recognized by my missus.

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Ideal fixture for me. What more to mark the end of a marriage than a match against Millwall on valentines day! :lolol:

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Valentine's Day has to be the saddest day of the year. Guys being forced to take their wives/partners/girlfriends out just because it is Feb 14th. If you want to take your better half to dinner, buy her roses, or tell her you love her, why the hell should you be expected to do it on that particular day? I have always avoided it like the plague. Hate being sat in a restaurant with loads of other couples cooing across the table. It's a load of crap. I have no problem taking my lady-friend out or buying her flowers at any other time, but on principal not on Feb 14th.

Yeah leaving mine at home with the baby. Off to the footy for me.

Gangsta

Jul 6, 2003
Withdean
Still 170 odd tickets left. Come on people find a date and get those seats sold.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Well I tried the "they have a lovely restaurant at The Amex" line, but that didn't work.

It GFs' first Valentines Day in a relationship for years, so she is expecting a bit of an effort for me......

Buy her a bunch of flowers with blue and white blooms.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here