Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who, last night, surprised you the most ?

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
I danced.

Surely people must be suprised that I wasn't that drunk though. :jester:

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I had a little boogie towards the end.

Wasn't too excited about going to West Street though, i f***ing hate it there. Add on to that the fact that me and Rougvie had been walking around town for 45 minutes swearing at you lot for f***ing about.

Oh yeah, Wham! are f***ing rubbish.

ChapmansThe Saviour said:

Wasn't too excited about going to West Street though, i f***ing hate it there. Add on to that the fact that me and Rougvie had been walking around town for 45 minutes swearing at you lot for f***ing about.

1. Wham is bloody great!

2. You danced for about 10 mins.

3. You and Rougvie needed to sort yourselves out but failed to do so - sad muppets!:jester: :lol:

Italiaseagull

Jul 7, 2003
Sydney
ChapmansThe Saviour said:

You had a good old boogie woogie Jules!

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
BrightonBird said:
1. Wham is bloody great!

2. You danced for about 10 mins.

3. You and Rougvie needed to sort yourselves out but failed to do so - sad muppets!:jester: :lol:

1. No they f***ing aren't.

2. Notice i said 'little boogie'.

3. Bullshit, we had been told that we were going to the Pav Tav because we weren't going into the Standard so started walking there as we really wanted a beer then i phoned Lennon and he sadi you lot had gone in the Standard. Bastards.

:jester:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
me and jbl manjuice lover (DTES or HampshireSeagull) went off to the Standard straight from the Albert as we thought Fatboy was in there...which he was'nt! so we stayed anyway and eventually everyone turned up.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
3. You and Rougvie needed to sort yourselves out but failed to do so - sad muppets!:jester: :lol: [/B]

Fighting talk, but when you are as pissed as I was, you kinda go with the flow, and we thought you were all following us to the pav tav.

And I was constantly dancing (as far as I can remember) even to Gary Glitter !!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lush said:
NMH is a big woolly cuddle.

Crabtree dances to Wham and Trotster doesn't.

Raphael Meade is Robert Pires.

Berkshire and Lucky Boy Farang are old enough to know better.

Filthy is young clean and wholesome looking.
???

You telling me i need to grow up:lolol:

alan partridge said:
hmm the goal idea might work. there's the obvious climax scene...just think how much better titanic would have been if that bit in the car had ended, not with a steamy hand making marks on the window but a slow mo....a-n-d-t-h-e-r-e-s-k-n-i-g-h-t-!!!!!!!! (knight wheels away to celebrate, cut back to di caprio and winslet sharing a fag)

I, er... like the cut of your jib there sailor !

The Titanic never would've sunk if the Cap'n was wearing the mighty stripes .

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
£15 for ten minutes? Sounds like Dwaynes last sexual encounter

Last edited:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
CrabtreeBHA said:
me and jbl manjuice lover (DTES or HampshireSeagull) went off to the Standard straight from the Albert as we thought Fatboy was in there...which he was'nt! so we stayed anyway and eventually everyone turned up.

I did go there but Poke didn't get in and then spent about 10 minutes screeching at the bouncers, so we went to the bar in the hotel across the road.

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
El Pres said:
£15 for ten minutes? Sounds like Dwaynes last sexual encounter

Two for the price of one?

He didn't mention that!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here