Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who, last night, surprised you the most ?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Safeway said:
Beach Hut was another surprise. Again, can't say why.

What the surprise in me :p

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Actually Redland was pretty much who I expected but I have to say his choice of transport is rather different !

They must be paying him too much.

Safeway said:
Look-wise, NMH surprised me the most. Not sure what I was expecting, but he looks like a healthy George Best. Top bloke, honoured that he wanted his picture taken with me.

El Pres was actually very similar to what I had imagined.

Thanks Mr Lampard, I think you are moonlighting as a BHA fan even while scoring for Chelski today . If that photo didn't get dumped, we can show the world how you finally got to land one on my chin(s)!

A top top night, got the (predicted) Boddingtons down me, and definitely felt the effects of that and the ciders by the end of the night (belch). Thank Buddha for late-night food joints, and the diluting ability of our city tap water (flush). I'm only sorry I missed the dance and later celebrations, but I was well knackered after 3 flights and a trainride from LA, an Albion match and zero zzzzzs.
:yawn:

Lush was luscious, cheers for the beer m'dear. Had some pleasant encounters with loads of great NSC'ers inc the poor Reading visitors who listened with (and probably were irked by) my candid expressions of disdain for reading and coppout
:salute:

Dunno about the resemblance for a certain respected (i.e. 'old' ;) ) NSC member with 'the man upstairs', especially since he more likens 'the man downstairs' - and proudly claims the more likely moniker 'beelzebub' from moi.

Aaaanyway ......great game :ascarf: great night of camaraderie :cheers: and it shall be repeated (something like Boddingtons tends to do) at a later date :clap:

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Safeway said:
Look-wise, NMH surprised me the most. Not sure what I was expecting, but he looks like a healthy George Best. Top bloke, honoured that he wanted his picture taken with me.

El Pres was actually very similar to what I had imagined.

from the pics, he looks like a film director. not a particular film director, just a film director. i can just see the chair with N.M.H. on the back

action!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
BrightonBird said:
Quite a few - you get a mental picture of what these people look like, but they don't look anything like you expected them to be - especially Redland!

Yer you said that BB, not sure what you meant by that, unfortunatly I didn't get chance to speak to you after that as I had to leave on the grounds that I was far far too pissed !!!

:p :p

alan partridge said:
from the pics, he looks like a film director. not a particular film director, just a film director. i can just see the chair with N.M.H. on the back
action!

Are you saying that as a film director I wouldn't be all that particular ??! ;)

My films would all include a Brighton goal, and the 'stars in stripes' . Tres Hollywood, n'est pas?

"stripes, camera, action" :goal:

redland said:
Yer you said that BB, not sure what you meant by that, unfortunatly I didn't get chance to speak to you after that as I had to leave on the grounds that I was far far too pissed !!!

:p :p

Don't worry it wasn't bad! I don't know what I imagined you to look like, but was quite suprised - don't ask me why!:lol: :lol:

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
A pleasure to meet some new faces, particularly NMH, a sterling effort to make it all the way, and stay awake! :clap:

and good to see a few familiar as well. :clap: although I'd had a few by closing time . . . .I was fairing considerably better than the flower hurling biscuit !:lolol:

Lush

Mods' Pet
NMH is a big woolly cuddle.

Crabtree dances to Wham and Trotster doesn't.

Raphael Meade is Robert Pires.

Berkshire and Lucky Boy Farang are old enough to know better.

Filthy is young clean and wholesome looking.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Lush said:

Raphael Meade in "The Time Machine":

TheTimeMachine-photo_02_hires.jpg

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Rather nice to finally meet everyone - although not enough time for a proper chat with Lush, Yorkie, BB or other fellow DB'ers..... ahh well - next time then!!

:clap2: :blush: :angel:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
HampshireSeagull said:
Raphael Meade in "The Time Machine":

TheTimeMachine-photo_02_hires.jpg

you get funnier!!! :lolol:

btw, how come your still called hampshire seagull. i remember a converasation (i'm sure lush will back me up) when you agreed to change your name to 'busted seagull'.....

:jester:

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I agreed? I'm sure that's a lie. You insisted that I should be Busted Seagull when I admitted I liked the Busted album in your car...

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
NMH said:
Are you saying that as a film director I wouldn't be all that particular ??! ;)

My films would all include a Brighton goal, and the 'stars in stripes' . Tres Hollywood, n'est pas?

"stripes, camera, action" :goal:

hmm the goal idea might work. there's the obvious climax scene...just think how much better titanic would have been if that bit in the car had ended, not with a steamy hand making marks on the window but a slow mo....a-n-d-t-h-e-r-e-s-k-n-i-g-h-t-!!!!!!!! (knight wheels away to celebrate, cut back to di caprio and winslet sharing a fag)

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Lush said:
NMH is a big woolly cuddle.

Crabtree dances to Wham and Trotster doesn't.

Berkshire and Lucky Boy Farang are old enough to know better.

Filthy is young clean and wholesome looking.

Wham rule, the Standard was class, had a great laugh and sing song and dance and beerage...marvelous!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here