Heading for shore
Thread-Gay-1950s.jpg

Indeed.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
Easy10's posts are always good for a laugh, and Complete Badger is OK too (apart from the ManUre arse-kissing, of course).

One I don't like is MYOB. ;)

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
I have yet to cast my vote in this thread. Although I like to think of myself as a man of high integrity, nevertheless my vote can be bought.

So if you are feeling left out by not being mentioned as a candidate for favourite poster, here is your chance. I am willing to name as my favourite poster - in bold, capital letters - the first person to send me a packet of custard creams or a quarter of sherbet fruits.

Adored By WW And CB.

How Lucky. Like Being A Treasured Reader's Digest Reader.

But Worse.

All very well you REVELLING in all the attention, you narcissistic Bar from Mars - but the question hangs over your growing cranium; Who is your favourite poster?

Mine is Downloa....... no wait.......okay okay, it's Bars Mar, who's talent I recognized while many were foolish enough to try bullying his ass. They are still in the locker room, hung by their own shirt-collars and still dazed.

I kinda miss looney, and for sheer voyeurism (and to rub salt in his wounded buttocks) Whatfor O.

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
You might have edged closer to another vote, had you SHOWED at Lewes.
Too bad about last night, by the way. (bbbbb........)

Yeah i know but unlike most Palace fans i had to work (well do my community service anyway!) ;)

Thanks for the heartfelt commiserations, but in all honesty BC deserved to beat us over the 2 games, yes we played reasonably well last night but i just think they wanted it just that little bit more than us, so good luck to them i hope they go up now.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here