Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your favourite poster on NSC?

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Far too many to mention. The fact that I keep coming back shows the entertainment value :) I feel amongst friends (oh that sounds soooooooooooooooo gay!!!!)

Having said that we have also lost so many who I always valued the opinion of... particularly Yorkie and London Irish. Wonder if the return of MA will presage a return?????

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Having said that we have also lost so many who I always valued the opinion of... particularly Yorkie and London Irish. Wonder if the return of MA will presage a return?????

I doubt we'll see LI, he was well pissed off with Bozza suggesting he would/could ban him for being arsey during a heated debate the two of them had. I think he flounced for good at that point.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
The Large One - his intelligence, wit, charisma and grace never fails to amaze me.

What a man! :bowdown:

Ray the Otter

Apr 7, 2006
by the riverbank
He was a fricking genius! :bowdown:

Ps Just found your PM. For some reason my user CP is not functioning properly. I shall be delighted to help out and I will try and bring some people along.

Very kind of you both. I'm still around at low tide now and again but generally too depressed to post due to the insidious infiltration of Sussex sport by Yorkshiremen and rumours of sponsorship pacts with the Devil. It used to be so nice around here when the air was full of the scent of sweetpeas and formaldehyde.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Icy Gull for his grasp of reality, LB for his intelligent contributions, El Pres for both plus his wit. Trufflehound is brilliant but whether people believe it or not I seldom disagree with Simster !

Easy 10 and Beachy and why not Ernest as well as Les are people I can read with a lot of interest not forgetting NMH and Juan who have opinions that are worth hearing. Let's not forget Edna for her insights and of course Bozza for keeping it all going.

Don't have a favourite but there's a lot of people I appreciate.

P.S. Forgot DTG even though he's got less hair and less years than me.

Mrs Coach

aka Jesus H. Woman
I love Meades Ball's posts. He speaks more sense than some, even though I cant make head nor tail of it mostly. Tres Amusant!
For sensible footie posts, I have a few I always look for, about four who tend to share my opinion and a couple who dont, but I still respect their considered arguments.
For Burger Noshing pictures? Well. There's only one winner there. The Legend.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here