Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your favourite poster on NSC?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Meades ball without a doubt.

Even though i no him in person Les's posts about 16 year old girls and getting laid in general useally amuse me.

Mar 9, 2008
Dave the Gaffer as his posts are interesting and well thought out. I only wish that the great man will one day be given the moderating powers that he so richly deserves.

Dave, I know that I speak for all of NSC, when I say thank you

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
There are loads of people on here who are good value for a number of different reasons, including some of these FINE wind-ups:

Gaffer's Banana Hammock
Bars Mar
Deductions *controversial*

Barnet Seagull

Luxury Player
Jul 14, 2003
Falmer, soon...
Dave the Gaffer as his posts are interesting and well thought out. I only wish that the great man will one day be given the moderating powers that he so richly deserves.

Dave, I know that I speak for all of NSC, when I say thank you

I now have half a cup of tea mixed with a smidge of saliva on my keyboard. Bastard.

Oh and getting back on topic, gotta love Chappers. Cos he's well COOL.

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Danny seagull - never met the bloke but his immature posts about poo, peados and general toilet humour always make me laugh.

Sweeney Todd

Apr 24, 2008
Oxford/Lancing
unnameable, for his razor-sharp intellect and acerbic wit.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Shucks, very kind 1064 :blush:
I like Man of Harveys rapier wit, and Hans Kraay Fan Club often has my shoulders bouncing, as well as keeping me entertained with polls on fine fillys.

Any binfest involving TLO is always worth a read as well. I love it when him and BigGully lock horns.

I was gonna say the same about YOU and Big Gully. Your line in abuse trading is far more erudite, I fancy.

Bars Mar

Registered Drug User
Jan 4, 2008
In Bed With My Doner
Bars Mars is by far my favourite

There are loads of people on here who are good value for a number of different reasons, including some of these FINE wind-ups:

Gaffer's Banana Hammock
Bars Mar
Deductions *controversial*

Thanks For The Vote But Can't Reciprocate I'm Afraid. Simster's A f***ing Tool Of The Highest Order And I Don't Like Your User Name, Badger - Nearly Got Attacked By One When I Was Little Whilst On Holiday In Derbyshire. I Went For A Dump By A Roadside And Very Nearly Shat Straight On Top Of A Baby Badger. It's Mother Was Ready To Kill Me. f***ing Evil Little Rodent.

wehatepalace

Limbs
NSC Patron
Apr 27, 2004
Pease Pottage
Thanks For The Vote But Can't Reciprocate I'm Afraid. Simster's A f***ing Tool Of The Highest Order And I Don't Like Your User Name, Badger - Nearly Got Attacked By One When I Was Little Whilst On Holiday In Derbyshire. I Went For A Dump By A Roadside And Very Nearly Shat Straight On Top Of A Baby Badger. It's Mother Was Ready To Kill Me. f***ing Evil Little Rodent.

:bowdown::bowdown:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I'd like to think i'm up there in the 'least favourite' category.
Not sure who i'd say was my favourite poster - possibly Hiney, although the fact that he's worshipped by so many counts against him!

I quite enjoy opinionated people though - Badger can be ridiculous at times (this White nonsense) but is generally good otherwise.
Uncle Spielbergs anti-wilkins stuff is MASTERFUL also!

The Clown of Pevensey Bay

Jul 5, 2003
Suburbia
Thread-Gay-1950s.jpg

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Uncle Spielberg for his sheer flouncebackability. And for his good works. Seriously. And for his ever-rubbish tips that make the rest of us look really good by comparison :lol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here