Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is your DREAM PALACE MANAGER?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Assuming Freedman is on his way, either now, or some time soon, who would you MOST like to see sat in the Palace hot-seat?

I think the ABSOLUTE dream would be for Steve The Hair Parish, to appoint HIMSELF, but I guess that would just be too good, to ever come to pass.

I think ideally, it needs to be somebody you really, really dislike. STEVE EVANS would be AMAZING. I'd love that.

(Although, the apparently genuine suggestion, that they are considering Andy Thorn, is pretty funny anyway!)

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Nigel!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Steve Evans is a good shout.
Maybe Harry Redknapp (but would he lower himself?)
Steve Bruce again. Only to walk out when another marginally bigger club comes calling.

Failing these, a former Albion player favourite like Terry Connor, Chris Hutchings or Danny Wilson - as long as he then turned out to be monumentally shithouse. :lolol:

greyseagull

Jul 1, 2012
West Worthing
Andy Thorn is funny, and would put a smile on my face. But the way this season is going I actually wouldn't be surprised if they pulled a rabbit out of the bag. I still think they will go for Karl Robinson of the MK Dons which would actually be a decent appointment.

But if we are going for dream appointments from an Albion perspective I'd have to say Eric Cantona.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Steve Evans is a good shout.
Maybe Harry Redknapp (but would he lower himself?)
Steve Bruce again. Only to walk out when another marginally bigger club comes calling.

Failing these, a former Albion player favourite like Terry Connor, Chris Hutchings or Danny Wilson - as long as he then turned out to be monumentally shithouse. :lolol:

I like the call for Redknapp. Two of the greatest things in football, are seeing Redknapp fail, and seeing Palace struggle. Combining the two would be EPIC.

I'd hate Connor or Wilson to go there as I really LIKE both of them, and it would make me enjoy Palace's failures much less, as I'd feel bad for the manager (much as I hated Roy H being at Liverpool, for the same reason). Hutchings would be okay though, as he was never a favourite of mine, and he definitely would be rubbish.

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
steve mcclaren :lol:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here