Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is this?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Fair enough guys, keep your hair on ffs, the herd mentality ensues? I would love to be immature but at 39 years old I think I may be getting on a bit for that!

In answer questions, I infrequently go on the BBS, Not only dod I support Brighton like you all, but I also feel compelled to defend against the bullshit from palace fans, as many on NSC do who go on the BBS occasionally, and yes I do care when someone slags off anything to do with Brighton, in the same way I love my Mrs, I would also care if someone slagged her off, so if thats being precious?, then I guess I am.

Maybe I over-reacted slightly with the title or wasn't succinct enough and chose my words wrongly. Of course being out in that countryside on that sunny day with your kid is a cherished moment and lord knows I have done things like or even worse than that with my own daughter in private, but it was the videoing of those moments and putting it on youtube that made me ask "what were you thinking"....sorry if I upset anyone, especially Monkfish.

What was he thinking? That other fans may enjoy the moment too of an Albion fan being at one with his daughter making the best of a circumstance when they were without tickets to a game. Well, judging from the responses so far, he's right. Hats off to him for sharing and being self-expressed.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
palace-fan-006.jpg

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Doesn't the "with the greatest respect to the fan in the video" of the OP sound rather insincere?

NorthStandN1A

Aug 1, 2011
Hove
2 things wrong:

1. Aymex is wrong its the AM EX
2. No liquids on the downs for 90 minutes in the hot sun is a fail.

Other than that I have much respect for this fella, taking his daughter out and having a laugh. Good on you sir. The haybales chant was hilarious, if only he had said AM EX.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
Doesn't the "with the greatest respect to the fan in the video" of the OP sound rather insincere?

I wrote an apology for the poor wording, I also stated it was the filming of the moment that made me write "with the greatest respect what were you thinking" I was being sincere.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I wrote an apology for the poor wording, I also stated it was the filming of the moment that made me write "with the greatest respect what were you thinking" I was being sincere.

When in a hole, stop digging.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
When in a hole, stop digging.

Uncle C, I don't feel in hole, I had a different and minority opinion, I respect it was contrary to most others. I will say no more, other than again Sorry if it upset.

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Who gives a shit what he does, up to him. Seems to me palace fans are literally trawling the internet for random videos that "prove" some specific retarded point of view.saw one which happens to show some chanting which wasnt particularly loud or atmospheric and all of a sudden its conclusively proved in their deluded, miniscule minds that no theres no "real" fans or noise at the stadium. Me thinks they will get a bit of a shock when they actually watch a live game at the amex. In the end they are just all in denial desperately wishing that we are still a small club, trying to prove it with utterly flimsy arguements when they all realise in reality that everything has turned around for us now and that they will struggle to keep up with us. Interesting to note too that they've gone very quiet about Vicente

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
Fair enough guys, keep your hair on ffs, the herd mentality ensues? I would love to be immature but at 39 years old I think I may be getting on a bit for that!

In answer questions, I infrequently go on the BBS, Not only dod I support Brighton like you all, but I also feel compelled to defend against the bullshit from palace fans, as many on NSC do who go on the BBS occasionally, and yes I do care when someone slags off anything to do with Brighton, in the same way I love my Mrs, I would also care if someone slagged her off, so if thats being precious?, then I guess I am.

Maybe I over-reacted slightly with the title or wasn't succinct enough and chose my words wrongly. Of course being out in that countryside on that sunny day with your kid is a cherished moment and lord knows I have done things like or even worse than that with my own daughter in private, but it was the videoing of those moments and putting it on youtube that made me ask "what were you thinking"....sorry if I upset anyone, especially Monkfish.

my post wasn't aimed at you.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Who gives a shit what he does, up to him. Seems to me palace fans are literally trawling the internet for random videos that "prove" some specific retarded point of view.saw one which happens to show some chanting which wasnt particularly loud or atmospheric and all of a sudden its conclusively proved in their deluded, miniscule minds that no theres no "real" fans or noise at the stadium. Me thinks they will get a bit of a shock when they actually watch a live game at the amex. In the end they are just all in denial desperately wishing that we are still a small club, trying to prove it with utterly flimsy arguements when they all realise in reality that everything has turned around for us now and that they will struggle to keep up with us. Interesting to note too that they've gone very quiet about Vicente

The problem is we've got some fans who really seem to be affected by what Palace think. Thats the sad part.

Originunknown

BINFEST'ING
Aug 30, 2011
SUSSEX
Video is great, dedicated fan with a great attitude enjoying beautiful countryside on match day? he just loves our club.

Palace fans just can't appreciate this as they're from a hole in south london and rarely get to see a hay bale, let alone someone with some joy for life

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here