Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is this?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
I liked it a lot. They should show it on the screen at half-time at the Amex.

Sad, so sad

Agreed, obviously any fan without a ticket on a particularly nice day should be sat at home indoors listening on the radio rather than going outside in he fresh air and having a laugh with their family.

What was he thinking?

Guy Fawkes

The voice of treason
Sep 29, 2007
So Palace fans are having a field day on their BBS site because we sell out each home game and we can't get all our fans in to see the games whereas they have plenty of room in their half empty stadium (probably being generous there) each match day ?? Now thats sad!!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Palace fans are having a field day on their BBS over this youtube video......

With the greatest respect to the fan in the video....what were you thinking sir?

The only cringeworthey thing around here, is you mate, what's wrong with it? Its sad that you can't see its just a dad and daughter having a laugh, who cares if palace are taking the piss?

I don't get why your so bothered? You felt the need to pm me a few weeks ago when I said that Bergkamp wasn't Gus's signing, because you was worried that Palace fans on BBS would have a field day!

gnjd_85

May 19, 2009
Agreed, obviously any fan without a ticket on a particularly nice day should be sat at home indoors listening on the radio rather than going outside in he fresh air and having a laugh with their family.

What was he thinking?

Absolutely this, the guy's obviously a touch eccentric but what a nice way to spend the day, fresh air, family, sunshine, Brighton on the radio, lovely.

Alan P

Bouncy
Oct 17, 2010
Palace fans need to realise, the only reason the vid was made was because our stadium was full.
A situation they will not be in for a long time unless we fill the dump for them!

Palace fans are having a field day on their BBS over this youtube video......

With the greatest respect to the fan in the video....what were you thinking sir?

Do you go on The Palace board alot then, looking for things to get precious about?

Who really gives a shit what they think.

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
wow

You have to pretty immature to think that's cringeworthy.

I guess if I was 15 I'd be embarrased and think it was shit. But I'm not.

Good on him. First class dad.

some other points

Nice camera, pcture quality is very good.

Isn't that countryside stunning?

bennibenj

Mar 6, 2011
Sompting
Absolutely this, the guy's obviously a touch eccentric but what a nice way to spend the day, fresh air, family, sunshine, Brighton on the radio, lovely.

I am cringing more at the thread starter than the video maker. Good on him.

Do you go on The Palace board alot then, looking for things to get precious about?

Who really gives a shit what they think.

all of these, good on the guy and his daughter. look like they are having fun, making the most of it. lets all be hermit crabs and stay indoors!! omg

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
The OP is a prat.

The video is great.

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
wow

You have to pretty immature to think that's cringeworthy.

I guess if I was 15 I'd be embarrased and think it was shit. But I'm not.

Good on him. First class dad.

some other points

Nice camera, picture quality is very good.

Isn't that countryside stunning?

Fair enough guys, keep your hair on ffs, the herd mentality ensues? I would love to be immature but at 39 years old I think I may be getting on a bit for that!

In answer questions, I infrequently go on the BBS, Not only dod I support Brighton like you all, but I also feel compelled to defend against the bullshit from palace fans, as many on NSC do who go on the BBS occasionally, and yes I do care when someone slags off anything to do with Brighton, in the same way I love my Mrs, I would also care if someone slagged her off, so if thats being precious?, then I guess I am.

Maybe I over-reacted slightly with the title or wasn't succinct enough and chose my words wrongly. Of course being out in that countryside on that sunny day with your kid is a cherished moment and lord knows I have done things like or even worse than that with my own daughter in private, but it was the videoing of those moments and putting it on youtube that made me ask "what were you thinking"....sorry if I upset anyone, especially Monkfish.

dannyboy

tfso!
Oct 20, 2003
Waikanae NZ
just stick this on the bbs and all the other nigel pictures

get-attachment.asp

Weezle

Jul 7, 2003
Brighton
Some people in life like to spend all their time worrying what other people think. These people are insecure and lonely. Other people just enjoy life. Good on that man!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here