Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the most famous player or ex player to grace Withdean....

D

Deleted User X18H

....including technical area ???

Gus Poyet ?? Fabritzio Ravenelli?? Bobby Zamora ?? Craig Brown ?? who do you think??

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Steve Coppell. Ex England and Man Utd.

Wilka

Nov 18, 2003
Burgess Hill
Fabritzio Ravenelli. He didn't even make it onto the pitch that day did he?

Sunk by a Kerry Mayo goal as well!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Would say have been much more high profile names here than him.

Sheringham being one

I've looked at your age. You won't remember his achievements. He's also still achieving now as a manager.

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
_40639074_taribo270.jpg

:D :D

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
I've looked at your age. You won't remember his achievements. He's also still achieving now as a manager.

Stalker !!

How does my age have anything to do with it, thats like saying i have no idea what Pele or Bobby Moore have achieved !!!

Sheringham played here and has played for England at tournaments and won champions league medals and premier league medals... that speaks for itself.

Would also argue Coppell has peaked as a manager, and is now on way down with Reading

D

Deleted User X18H

Stalker !!

How does my age have anything to do with it, thats like saying i have no idea what Pele or Bobby Moore have achieved !!!

Sheringham played here and has played for England at tournaments and won champions league medals and premier league medals... that speaks for itself.

Would also argue Coppell has peaked as a manager, and is now on way down with Reading
oi you can't be rude to Yorkie it's not allowed !!

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
oi you can't be rude to Yorkie it's not allowed !!

Is he being rude? If he doesn't want his age to be revealed he shouldn't have it on his public profile?
Of course if Pele visited Withdean then he would immediately replace Coppell. :lol:

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Did i ever say i didn't want my age revealed !!!

My point was, how does my age have anything to do with me knowing what Steve Coppell has achieved
Unless you look it up, you wouldn't know.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Frequently and now you are being rude.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
You may disagree and have put forward your own suggestion which you have, but why criticise someone else's choice?

blockhseagull

Jan 30, 2006
Southampton
No, you were rude !!

I disagreed with your opinion which i have every right to do, and straight away you said that because of my age i was wrong as i had no idea what Coppell had achieved.

You assume far to much, maybe you should just accept my opion rather than trying to take it apart or dismiss it because i'm under 35 and therefore know nothing

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here