Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the most annoying Person on TV

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I cannot abide these two screeching, self-interested, self indulgant, self impressed, chubby, overly made up, grinning, take themselves too seriously, riding on Ozzy's coat tails, prima-dona, ugly, pretentious, sickening, rude, beligerant pair of c unts.

kelly-osbourne-its-a-boy-girl-thing-movie-premiere-arrivals-5ffnNN.jpg

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Is the correct answer. Avoid that shit MTV programme at all costs.

She's a chavvy minger, if you didn't know already.

My Wife & Daughter were watching that the other day.

What a f***ing load of shit. As Simster so eloquently puts it, she is a chavvy minger of the HIGHEST order.

TROLL

sod1

Jan 12, 2008
Brasov , Romania
Simon Jordan - Mr Permatan himself, total w**ker
(cant remember the name of that investment programme he was on)

Anyone involved in presenting, producing, scripting, researching, filming, making tea for any programmes which involve buying/selling/doing up houses. I really don't care how much it is worth/might be worth/what the schools are like or whether you could put an en-suite into the master bedroom.

Last edited:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
Blackadder, best shouts of the thread so far:clap: Graham "I'm gay, you know" Norton is an unfunny prick of the highest order. As for the Eggheads, well I watch them every day, but usually from behind the sofa in the hope they'll lose. Their arrogance, desperation, and petulance knows no bounds. CJ is, of course, Chief Twat, but Daphne "Saggy C unt" Fowler and Chris "Back in 1981 I won mastermind, and you'll never guess what, but I STILL hold the international mastermind title, and as a direct result I almost certainly haven't got a wife" Hughes really f*** me off too. I LOVE IT, absolutely LOVE IT when they get beaten.

Quality, Quality, Quality.

& yes that dwarf off, 'The One Show'

Any of them off 'Chav Breakfast' on ITV

Sally Taylors pompous laugh

The Irish bint on 'The 1 Show'

The 'Oh so gay', newsreader on local BBC news in the morning.

That'll do for now

Trevor f***ing McDonald. Just what exactly did he do to get a knighthood? Suck John Major's knob?

Lenny f***ing Henry-I would happily punch the twat VERY hard in his perma grinning chops.

The screaming poof from Corrie-especially when some insane moron decided to give him his own chat show-total crap that the phrase 'car crash tv' was invented for.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Jeremy Clarkson :tosser:

I really should hate Jeremy Clarkson, but really quite like him.

It's the "I'm going through a mid life crises" honesty about him, just makes me laugh.

He also surprises me sometimes with his views on certain subjects and I suspect he's a better journalist (trained I think...) that he's given credit for.

I also find Top Gear surprisingly watchable even though I have absolutely no interest in the subject matter whatseover. I can only put them down to him.

Not television, but Jon Gaunt (The Sun and Talksport) really is a cretin.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
i've been out of the country for a few years now so could someone please explain to me what kerry katona is and where she came from? a google picture search confirms that she is a fat munter, but i need more background information.

she's from Warrington.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Kyle annoys me too, he's so brave with those big bouncers to protect him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here