Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the most annoying Person on TV

Mar 4, 2008
Burgess Hill!
Garth Crookes - what a twat

Jan 30, 2008
bruce "good game". complete bore most people i speak to are of the same opinion i remember when i was on holiday in italy the hotel head waiter said to me that he used to work in a club in london and that " nice to see you "was a member and that he was a "very strange man "enough said

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Blackadder, best shouts of the thread so far:clap: Graham "I'm gay, you know" Norton is an unfunny prick of the highest order. As for the Eggheads, well I watch them every day, but usually from behind the sofa in the hope they'll lose. Their arrogance, desperation, and petulance knows no bounds. CJ is, of course, Chief Twat, but Daphne "Saggy C unt" Fowler and Chris "Back in 1981 I won mastermind, and you'll never guess what, but I STILL hold the international mastermind title, and as a direct result I almost certainly haven't got a wife" Hughes really f*** me off too. I LOVE IT, absolutely LOVE IT when they get beaten.

:lolol::laugh:

Love the descriptions.

Cj and Chris Hughes are definitely the worst!!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Fiona Phillips, and all the scrunters on Loose Minges..er, sorry, Loose Women!!

Peppermint Tea

Aug 31, 2007
Eddie Butler. Fortunately only heard and rarely seen. Would love him to convert to Trappist Monk. The man's a facking bigoted arsehole and he's crap at his job.
Rant over.
And relax.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Graham Norton - Thread Closed

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here