Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the greatest poster of all time on NSC ?

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
London Irish, never in all my days have I met someone who was so convinced he was 100% right on every subject

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
London Irish, never in all my days have I met someone who was so convinced he was 100% right on every subject

... and who would never let a thread die until he'd had the last say

LI (or Low Intellect to give him his full title) now reigns supreme on brightonfans.com, where posters hang on his every thousand words. He gets them to post links to NSC after every abysmal home game so he can feel all superior when he gets home from the egg-chasing. Bless :lol:

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
... and who would never let a thread die until he'd had the last say

LI (or Low Intellect to give him his full title) now reigns supreme on brightonfans.com, where posters hang on his every thousand words. He gets them to post links to NSC after every abysmal home game so he can feel all superior when he gets home from the egg-chasing. Bless :lol:
Su bloody perb! What a goon he was. This place is definitely a far better place without him.

Bars Mar, by the way. Or maybe Tooting Gull.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
1066 for his NSC classic posts and threads.

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
Lord Bracknell for me.............I disagree with him on a number of issues, but was the calming influence re; the planning applications.......quite brilliant.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Lord Bracknell for me.............I disagree with him on a number of issues, but was the calming influence re; the planning applications.......quite brilliant.

He's a bit too much of a LEFTIE for me

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

Attachments

• New Bitmap Image (2).jpg
    New Bitmap Image (2).jpg
    462 KB · Views: 383

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Manx Seagull, if he was indeed the man with the plan. Although to think what I might actually have achieved in the last nine-odd years of my life without NSC is frankly terrifying. Best not to think about it.

Oh, and Simster, you're only saying that cos you're one of the three STOOGES.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here