Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the biggest Sex God on NSC ?.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
I am better qualified than many on here for this title, as unlike most of them I have actually had REAL-LIFE sex with real ladies, like.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I may be a little lonely, but there are special places where 5ft 3 glass-eyed dead dwarfs like myself can be appreciated and tampered with for minimum costs. When i first perished i worried that my body wouldn't be frozen as i'd livingly requested, and all of me burnt in seconds, never to be sexed again. But i have a strong, typeable feeling inside that someone messes with my 6-inch icy asshole every night of the week. Thank you Mr Molester, whoever you are.
I am sexy.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I don't know if this officially sells me or not, but today i went for an ultrasound as i wee too much for my own comfort and, ladies, i have no obvious infection or disease in my kidneys and bladder! I won't automatically cancerise you if i wee in our brief sex sessions! Form an orderly queue.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I don't know if this officially sells me or not, but today i went for an ultrasound as i wee too much for my own comfort and, ladies, i have no obvious infection or disease in my kidneys and bladder! I won't automatically cancerise you if i wee in our brief sex sessions! Form an orderly queue.

We have a winner :clap2::clap2::clap2:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I am better qualified than many on here for this title, as unlike most of them I have actually had REAL-LIFE sex with real ladies, like.

Thats lady Hans and she's your wife, she has to have REAL-LIFE sex with you, it's the law.

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006

ladies-like.

Is that one of them there 'realistic' ladies that you can buy from shops in Surrey Street? I prefer my ladies absolutely real with a 100% guarantee from the mail-order company that I can get a refund if they arrive dead or pre-op.

Therefore, I too am a sex God.

Trufflehound

Re-enfranchised
Aug 5, 2003
The democratic and free EU
This one:

r122529394996iq9.jpg

Oh I see... You said GOD.

My mistake. Carry on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here