Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is the best celebrity chef ??

whos the gravy ??

• Total voters

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Thr Priory in HH have gone back to the carvery that Gordon Ramsey slated when he went there but they have not brought back the 1 for 1p deal. It was £14.99and the 2nd one for 1p but it is now £7.95 per head.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Keith Floyd is the best for me - and he was a chef.

Favourite food writer is Nigel Slater

Delia, Nigella, Huge Furry Whitingstall are all cooks and writes, not chefs.

Most exciting to eat at - Claridges Chefs Table - totally insane experience.

"Floyds Award for Pisshead in Waiting" - Hugh FW - did a two day course with him and he was either drunk or hung over for the whole time. But what a nice fella.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Bill Granger.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
Harriot "Percy Pepper and Suzy salt" FFS

Oliver Big tongued mockney gobshite

AWT, Troll faced gimp

There is only one...Jean-Cristophe Novelli

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Gary Rhodes ?
That french tosser ?
That tosser with the lank hair that fell out with Lee from Blue ?
Keith Floyd ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*** me where's Ainsley Harriott ?.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Voted Worrell-Thompson, then remembered Heston Blumenthal...not so much a celebrity chef but a food scientist, a man who challenges all our perceptions about what we eat, he should have had my vote!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
I can't stand Ramsey.....The Foul Mouthed Act that he puts on is so poor.. He looks for excuses to blow his top and launch a foul unconstructive diatribe at some poor sod who has been set up for it.
Had to sit through a bit of F word the other week and he took his 10 Year old son hunting rabbits. They were with an "expert" using Ferrets and nets.. when a couple of rabbits escaped from un-netted holes Ramsey blurted a " Bloody Hell " to which his progeny replied " Dad, there was no need to talk like that "

So the big man doesn't usually swear in front of his kids eh ? certainly not the F word ? but, its o.k. to save up a torrent for his prime time show ?

Funnily enough he often turns up on day time tv in the usual progs, Good Morning/Richard +Judy/ Paul O'Grady and is as passionate as ever about food and cooking but strangely never utters more than a Gosh or Blimey... ? maybe he knows he would lose the valuable Oxygen of Daytime TV publicity ?

So in conclusion, I must say I am too much of a gentleman to describe him in the language he deserves....:glare:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here