Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is that Scottish guy in the ticket office?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I then phoned up about 9.05 on the Saturday morning, and I got about 10 words into my story and he correctly guessed it was me because he'd already seen my email

Or more likely you were about the two-thousandth person who had phoned up with the same problem, ie not realising the club had changed everyones MEMBERSHIP numbers without TELLING anyone...

That caught me with my trousers round my ankles as well.
Well, that and something else.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I've always admired the way that he single-handedly brought down the Berlin Wall.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Or more likely you were about the two-thousandth person who had phoned up with the same problem, ie not realising the club had changed everyones MEMBERSHIP numbers without TELLING anyone...

I'm sure that is why he was so quick with the solution, but he did actually break in to what I was saying and said "is that Mark?", so no, he REALLY did recognise my call from my email.

Top stuff.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
FeedingMultitudes_Bernardo.jpg

And ye did the Sassanach ticketmeister not say unto thee: "Yes Lord Bracknell, the Albion DVD's for the first half of the season shalt bequeath thine hallowed stocking on or before the Eve of my coming to be..."

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
I love him.

Indeed. I'm also led to believe he discovered Penicillin, invented the internal combustion engine, was the first man on the moon and brokered the Northern Ireland Peace accord.

Moving away from the hilarity of my rampant sarcasm he is a very nice chap. As is the hairy man with the specs.

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
I hear The Stig has a poster of him on his wall, and that he has a CD of him saying, 'Hello, your through to the Brighton & Hove Albion ticket office' in his car......on a loop!!!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I wonder if he'll still be this popular at the end of next week.

Feel so sorry for him and the staff there, they'll have to deal with 7000 fairweather dicks in the next fortnight...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here