Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is that Scottish guy in the ticket office?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Havnt been in the shop for a while but the women in there always seemed bloody miserable.Glad to hear its changed.

essbee

Jan 5, 2005
Top bloke - I always have a bit of banter about Celtic....and how is is an utter, utter disgrace that an non-Albion fan should be working in the Albion ticket office :)

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I can only echo the comments of many others.

I've heard rumours of a girlfriend who wants them to go back up north.

When does his contract run out? 'cos Mr Bloom should be getting his cheque book out and sorting it now before we lose him to a bigger club!

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This thread is ridiculous.

I can't believe you GOONS are actually happy with the SHAMBLES that passes for the Albion ticket 'office'.

I phoned them once, and had to wait for literally MOMENTS before someone picked up the phone.

Pathetic.

etc.

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
He is indeed a very helpful chap... great customer service... well done m8...

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Top bloke - I always have a bit of banter about Celtic....and how is is an utter, utter disgrace that an non-Albion fan should be working in the Albion ticket office :)

Supporting Celtic is nothing, there used to be a guy who worked there known as Palace Gary. Imagine wanting to work for the Albion when you support the scum!

Also to those saying it is the least he should do, we all know that people should be helpful, but to be so cheerful and friendly about it is beyond the call of duty.

Dandyman

In London village.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
I knew he was good before any of you even existed.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Point is he seems to go the extra mile, and for that he should be applauded.

Speaking of the chap, I just rang the ticket office to get a ticket for Friday's game, and sure enough I got through to the Scotsman.

I decided against mentioning this thread to him, however he did yet again show outstanding service to me in waiving the booking fee for my ticket simply because the order took about an extra 40 seconds to process.

Top, top man. :clap2:

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
waiving at brighton fans in any form should be mandatory :whistle:

he does seem a nice bloke to deal with over the phone,as this thread suggests a little courtesy seems to be appreciated by all, even if he is a jock.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
I had a problem a few weeks back when I was trying to buy tickets online, and he was excellent. I'd been faffing around on the Friday night, and when I couldn't get it all to work properly, I emailed the ticket office as it was about 10pm. I then phoned up about 9.05 on the Saturday morning, and I got about 10 words into my story and he correctly guessed it was me because he'd already seen my email and was about to respond. He had the solution for me immediately, and talked me through it.

I was VERY impressed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here