Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is responsible for getting the opposition team for Kerry's testimonial

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
and who is it and if we don't know who it's gonna be, why isn't it already arranged?

Sorry if fixtures :blush:

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
disgraceful shitstirring urban myth is that MM was supposed to have booked Celtic as he said he had contacts there, but promptly forgot about it and missed their date for applications to play them.

Arsenal now have to qualify for the CL, so they are out...which leaves, Bournemouth and Chelmsford City Reserves, who MM prefers seemly

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
same person responsible for getting in a target man . . 2 years and counting . . . what will come first

negative :D

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
If it is MM, this is not impressive

tricky

Jul 7, 2003
Reigate
I'd be happy just to see a current albion squad v early kerry-era albion team.
I guess if we weren't already playing donny this season - I would have happily seen that.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Tubby Mondays said:
Indeed it is Graham Polls job. Unfortunately he has booked 3 teams at 3 different grounds on the same day. With the same kick off time.

:lolol: :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Dies Irae said:
MM was supposed to have booked Celtic as he said he had contacts there, but promptly forgot about it and missed their date for applications to play them.

Arsenal now have to qualify for the CL

That is what i heard from a member of the commitee, and also Panathinaikos wanted paying for the friendly (they are playing Pompey anyway) which has probably scuppered that.

Albion Rob

This club really is a joke sometimes. Even Eastbourne Borough could have done a better job.

How hard can it be to arrange a match for a long-serving player? Every other club seems to manage.

Albion Rob

Dick Knights Mum said:
Clearly it is harder that you imagine to get a decent opposition to come to Withdean for the money being made available.

I'd take a friendly against Pompey, Palace or even Charlton, surely the ground would be (mostly) full and we could all give Kerry a big cheer.

Plenty of teams in a much worse position than us seem to get friendlies against Premiership sides. We're not different status-wise than when we lured Spurs down to the the Goldstone in 1994.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here