Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is our most important player this year?

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
I personally think that Bridcutt is our most crucial player to this season success.

We saw it in some games last year where we were tested and he seemed to raise his game. Against better opposition he is going to be absolutely crucial infront of our back four.

Who would you say is the most crucial player to our fortunes this season?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
CMS - we need goals to win games simple.

however as it showed last season, we are not going to need one single player, we are going to need to play as a team and have 5 or 6 stand out players.

Monsieur Le Plonk

Lethargy in motion
Apr 22, 2009
By a lake
Greer.

The options up front are numerous and one way or another Gus will put together the attacking players who work best together to score the goals we need. Can we stop the other teams scoring more though?

If Greer can marshal his defence and get the best out of both himself and the players around him then we have might have a good go this season. Our defence def needs some bolstering pre season to allay my fears of mistake contagion embedding itself against some of these other forward lines.

shaolinpunk

[Insert witty title here]
Nov 28, 2005
Brighton
Bergkamp.

If he gets given number 10, shirts sales will be so vast that it will give us the additional finances to sign any players we need in January to complete our push for the Championship/FA Cup/League Cup treble

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
Greer.

The options up front are numerous and one way or another Gus will put together the attacking players who work best together to score the goals we need. Can we stop the other teams scoring more though?

If Greer can marshal his defence and get the best out of both himself and the players around him then we have might have a good go this season. Our defence def needs some bolstering pre season to allay my fears of mistake contagion embedding itself against some of these other forward lines.

Yep. Massive fan of Greer, I think he's an integral part of our team.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I think this season will be a big 1 for Noone, saw glimpses of what he can do last season. I think he will really kick on now.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Michael Owen

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I think it will be a combination of CMS and Hoskins to get us the goals to win games. I think that they will form a good partnership together but overall it will be team performances that brings us success.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
CMS.

The players we've signed are mainly attacking and I'm concerned we haven't yet strengthened the defence. His goals will be crucial to compensate for the extra goals we'll ship.

CliveWalkerWingWizard

Aug 31, 2006
surrenden
Bridcutt is premiership quality - I agree he will be a massive player for this year if he continues to improve

Bold Seagull

strong and stable with me, or...
Mar 18, 2010
Hove
Ankergren.

I totally agree with this. As soon as I saw the thread, I thought keeper. If he plays well, the back four will have confidence. Keep clean sheets, and you can attack with confidence. Attack with confidence and you'll score goals and win games. Start conceding goals, especially at home, they'll shut up shop and it will be a battle no matter how well CMS plays. First season after promotion, key player has to be the keeper.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Considering your goal will be having around 30-40 shots a game aimed at it, it has to be Ankergren doesn't it? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here