Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is our most important player this year?

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
Considering your goal will be having around 30-40 shots a game aimed at it, it has to be Ankergren doesn't it? :lolol:

Thank you for that cuntribution, perhaps you have forgotten you escaped by the skin of your balls last season. I think it's you that should be worried about shipping goals.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM
Anyone else think Greer was looking very trim at Burgess Hill on Saturday ? I thought he carried a little bit of timber but think he may well have put a shift in over the summer to make sure he gave himself the best chance of dealing with Championship strikers.

good lad.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Thank you for that cuntribution, perhaps you have forgotten you escaped by the skin of your balls last season. I think it's you that should be worried about shipping goals.

8 home clean sheets in a row at home under Freedman i do believe...snigger....snigger...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Bridcutt was my player of the season last time and think he will continue to be immense. Can see Hoskins being up there when it comes to end of season awards

mikeyjh

Dec 17, 2008
Llanymawddwy
Ankergren - Not just because you need a good keeper but if you want to play in similar style to last year, you have to have a keeper with excellent distribution. See what happened to Derby last season when Stephen 'toblerone shaped boots' Bywater returned to the side in place of Frank Fielding....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here