Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is next in line for the megabucks sale ?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Next summer feels like the sweet spot to sell Mitoma if there are interested buyer(s).

He'll have just turned 28, he'll have two years left on his contract and we should know where we stand with the crop of wide players we now have.

If he departs, he'll certainly be sold for decent-bucks, maybe not megabucks.

Pedro feels likely megabucks sale if he continues on his current trajectory.

Where's the valuation line for megabucks? £50m? More?

mwrpoole

Sep 10, 2010
Sevenoaks
What the hecke I can see going to someone like Newcastle. Reads the game so well and is great at bringing the ball out/forward passing.Needs to be partnered by some one super quick. If Pedro gets 18 + goals this season then he’s gone next summer. Baleba is the hottest rising star but I think he’s two summers away from top top move.
Van Hecke should have been in the Dutch squad before now and only got called up due to injury. By all accounts, when he came on last week he was impressive so expect him to stay and if he plays alongside VVD and forms an all conquering partnership his stock will rise even more.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I'll go for Verbruggen, for the reason that Ederson is a wildly overrated keeper who will probably go to Saudi next summer. A Dutch goalkeeper who is pretty good at actually keeping goal and who can ping it with either foot is exactly the sort of player Guardiola will fancy.

I don't know about "megabucks", and there is a big question over the 115 charges, but if City are still afloat at the top of the PL and not playing League One football next season then it does feel like a strong possibility for Bart.

Hinshelwood. Around 80m to arsenal.
At least you do a few funnies for your bete noires, the other bloke who posts nearly daily, certainly weekly bile about Steele I reckon Jason has f***ed his missus

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here