Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Albion] Who is next in line for the megabucks sale ?

Baldseagull

Jan 26, 2012
Crawley
After we have won the league, Chelsea will want all of them, and Hürzeler too.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Only departures in the winter transfer window would be if a player kicks off a la Trossard/Caicedo and forces our hand. Next summer? Verbruggen, Joao Pedro, Adingra, Baleba…………it’ll depend where we finish and if we’ve got a European campaign to look forward to.

I think we are right to worry about central defence.
I suspect we will go back for Boscagli in January and maybe Cashin (Derby)
What happened to Boscagli, did he sign a new deal and if not can we get him on a pre contract in January?

deslynhamsmoustache1

Apr 25, 2010
RAF Tangmere
What the hecke I can see going to someone like Newcastle. Reads the game so well and is great at bringing the ball out/forward passing.Needs to be partnered by some one super quick. If Pedro gets 18 + goals this season then he’s gone next summer. Baleba is the hottest rising star but I think he’s two summers away from top top move.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
Seems that way and now racking up days in this season

It looks like a very normal injury record. I'd say a little better than average.

southstandandy

WEST STAND ANDY
Jul 9, 2003
A bit too soon for Hinsh but considering he only started to hit the first team last season, I have been really impressed with his performances and attitude. Often played out of his preferred position he always gives 100% and is impressing me the more and more I see of him.

If he continues to not only be so adaptable but consistent, then I genuinely think we have a potential home grown star on our hands that could move on in the future for a large sum.

Han Solo

May 25, 2024
50+ days a season is normal?
Yes its pretty normal.

Don't know the average these days, but 10-15 years ago when I had to read dull studies on this topic, the average was around 30-40 days per season (depending on league) out with injury, and I doubt it has decreased since then.

Judging from the Transfermarkt stats (they may not be accurate but I'm not double checking it), his average since 2019/20 appears to be ca 30 days out per season which is entirely normal or better.

Oh_aye

Jul 8, 2022
Mitoma needs to move next summer or we won't get good money and he won't get a good move. Realistically he leaves for £50m-60m (he's too old to bring in more than that).

Van Hecke is turning too good for us and Joao Pedro... well, maybe we can have him for another year if playing in Brighton turns out to be enough to play for Brazil consistently.

Think we'll try very hard to not sell more than two key players next summer but sometimes easier said than done.
Agreed on those 3. The cats out the bag for Pedro and Van Hecke and they'll be off. Pedro is literally perfect for Arsenal and JP vH to pretty much anyone. Think Mitoma is destined for a disappointing resting place at somewhere like spurs. But if he has an average season this year i wonder if he'll just stay.

If Baleba keeps going as he is this season he'll definitely go too.

DJ NOBO

Jul 18, 2004
Wiltshire
Pedro will go next summer, if he has a good season.
Verbruggen and JPVH to go end in 2026.
Baleba is a tough one to call due to his rapid progress. He could go next Summer too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here