Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

who is going to win the champions league final

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
I think United are going to under estimate Xavi and Iniesta and they are going to rip United apart.

Nope, Just not prepared to argue with someone who is clearly Biase hence the "Barca Cule":lolol:

I thought it might be the fact you had no arguement in the first place. I'm a member and you could say part owner of Barca, but that doesn't cloud my judgement that Barca aren't a Utd copy.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
I thought it might be the fact you had no arguement in the first place. I'm a member and you could say part owner of Barca, but that doesn't cloud my judgement that Barca aren't a Utd copy.

That doesnt cloud your judgement?:laugh:
if I part owned/ owned a club I would be Bias...
We will just have to agree to disagree here

That doesnt cloud your judgement?:laugh:
if I part owned/ owned a club I would be Bias...
We will just have to agree to disagree here

Go through the history of both clubs from start till now, and you won't find much the same. Apart from the fact both clubs spend money in the transfer market.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
May the best team on the night win. I just hope it is a good game and the referee does not spoil it.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
United will win.

Want Barcalona to win because they haven't killed English football. Simple. It's all very well saying you want them to win because they are English but they have done more damage to English football than they have benefited it.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
How far do we go with this 'I must support an English team' if they are up against foreign opposition?
Whilst I always do this and I will be wanting United to win, if it was Palace v Barca I just couldn't support our SE25 friends.

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
İbrahim Tatlıses;2950543 said:
"United killed English football"

It does make me laugh when people say that.

Is being successful a crime then?

...and besides, when I last checked the English leagues were the best and richest in the world? So how have they ruined it then?

I love English football and Man Utd have been a joy to watch since I've been alive and beyond.

And another one who doesn't know their history...

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
How far do we go with this 'I must support an English team' if they are up against foreign opposition?
Whilst I always do this and I will be wanting United to win, if it was Palace v Barca I just couldn't support our SE25 friends.

Like you, I will always support the English team, and I do quite often think of the dilema that might be Palace.

I then reassure myself by thinking of the liklihood of it ever actually happening.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton

How can you compare Palarse to united?
Its a totally ridiculous statement anyway because the situation is totally different isn't it

Keeping The Dream Alive.

Naming Rights
May 28, 2008
WSU
İbrahim Tatlıses;2950553 said:
Care to explain then?

To be honest, no. It's been said and done on here so many times.

Read up for yourself on how the Premier League started and how virtually everything was manufactured to suit the top teams in the country as they were back then.

Then you'll see the part they played in ensuring English football would never be as competitive as it once was, the part they played in making the game more money-driven, and the part they played in making football so brand-centred.

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
How can you compare Palarse to united?

What the f*** are you on about? I'm just saying that I couldn't support Palace in any Euro competition. Is that too difficult for you to work out?

The only Palace/United comparison is that they are both English. Do keep up

adammicheal

Jan 3, 2006
Couldnt really care less who wins it this year,next year or any year untill BHA get into the final if that ever happens in my lifetime

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
What the f*** are you on about? I'm just saying that I couldn't support Palace in any Euro competition. Is that too difficult for you to work out?

The only Palace/United comparison is that they are both English. Do keep up

You said

Its a stupid question, you cant compare us supporting Man Ure VS Barca to Palace as they are our Rivals so its dead cert we WOULDNT Support them, Its inevitable really.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here