Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Is Going To Pay On The Gate On Saturday?

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
I didn't realise it was pay on the gate (just back from the states).

Hmmm, if I can find anyone I know who is going (not easy) I might just make the effort.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
If i see you, could i pat your back and then say hey? I won't try to act like a Fonz. Just be a normal fella won't i.
I'd be delighted my good man.
I will however be travelling in cognito - our party has decided on NO COLOURS for the day, so as to have full and unmolested use of the hostelry facilties within the area.

I will be adorned by an unpleasant green John Smiths donkey jacket, and shall be clenching a slightly withered yellow rose between my teeth. I would consider it an honour to buy you a pint sir.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:
I'd be delighted my good man.
I will however be travelling in cognito - our party has decided on NO COLOURS for the day, so as to have full and unmolested use of the hostelry facilties within the area.

I will be adorned by an unpleasant green John Smiths donkey jacket, and shall be clenching a slightly withered yellow rose between my teeth. I would consider it an honour to buy you a pint sir.

:)

That would be gleeful.
Where are you having that pint you buy me?

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Upper tier for me, bracing myself for falling over a lot!!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Meade's_Ball said:
:)

That would be gleeful.
Where are you having that pint you buy me?
Arrangements are rather fluid at the moment - we are heading for the West of London, but at this stage I am unsure of our pre-match watering hole(s). The Bushwacker is a possibility.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Easy 10 said:
Arrangements are rather fluid at the moment - we are heading for the West of London, but at this stage I am unsure of our pre-match watering hole(s). The Bushwacker is a possibility.

I ought to be somewhere near Shepherds Bush anyway. Fancyapint like the Albertine.
Anyway, i may see you about.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
1 more "Lower Tier Johnny-Come-Lately" here.

:wave:

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here