Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who Is Going To Pay On The Gate On Saturday?

Meade's_Ball said:
I will speak to you tomorrow in the Where Should We Sip Thread then.

:)

That would be most splendid. However it is against my religon to log onto NSC when I am not being paid by my employer and so you will have to use the good old fashioned dog and bone.

Are you still on the same number?

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Lokki 7 said:

That would be most splendid. However it is against my religon to log onto NSC when I am not being paid by my employer and so you will have to use the good old fashioned dog and bone.

Are you still on the same number?

I am on the same mobile, yes.
I am shall be in work for my third incredible day for the first time in 5 months tomorrow, so am open then. I should be bringing a girlfriend and a friend for 1-ish, i would say.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Cheers for the 24, Slim. Already up to 7pm now, its QUALLA :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Meade's_Ball said:
I am on the same mobile, yes.
I am shall be in work for my third incredible day for the first time in 5 months tomorrow, so am open then. I should be bringing a girlfriend and a friend for 1-ish, i would say.

I have just realised that tomorrow is not Saturday and is, as is normally the case after a Thursday, Friday. I will therefore be both in work and drawing an over-inflated salary and hence be able to participate actively in said supping thread. What a :dunce: . Sums up my day really. Would be good to see you and and Mrs Ball.

Last edited:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Fragmented Badger said:
You also get to see the BBC - worth £24 alone that, just to see a building that is regularly visited by legends like Terry Wogan and Dawn French:clap:

its gone downhill though since noel moved to bristol.....

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I have been asked to sing a few numbers ( number 3 and 7 go down well) in the evening at a dinner / dance do we are going to, therefore I will be at QPR in the lower tier but my general yelling and singing will be tempered by the fact that I do not want to knacker the voince.

So look out for some very serious "signing" a la sign language

:angel: :angel: :angel: :angel:

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
You never sing for me, Dave. Not even after we consumate our man relationship.

you never ask:down: :down: :down:

You just normally roll over and go to sleep:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I got a letter from the club today saying they won't sell me 3 tickets. I should just buy them with cash on Saturday.
What strangely heartless correspondence. I still thank them though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here