Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is getting a season ticket for the North Stand

Dandyman

In London village.
Well if the indications , alright rumours, are true each current season ticket holder will be allowed to purchase up to two additional tickets.

If all are taken up then that will be at least 12,000 season ticket holders. That leaves just 3000 short of my estimated target. Obviously not all current STH will want to buy additional tickets.

When discussing the 'Amex' no one on here ever seems to take away fans in to consideration. If we are in the Championship then at least half the teams will want at least 2000 seats I would imagine. New stadium syndrome and all that.

I think for the first few games tickets for non STH will be hard to come by.

I'll give you points for being an optimist and I agree that playing in the Championship could increase the number of away supporters but I'll be very suprised if the average attendance exceeds 10-12,000 in the first few seasons.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
I really do hope that the North Stand does not have a load of moaners moaning about people swearing and standing up. If you dont like it go sit in another stand

Mellor 3 Ward 4

Jul 27, 2004
saaf of the water
I'll give you points for being an optimist and I agree that playing in the Championship could increase the number of away supporters but I'll be very suprised if the average attendance exceeds 10-12,000 in the first few seasons.

I (and I think the Club) will be very surprised if the Average attendance is only 10-12k in the first few seasons,

IMO - League 1 : 13/15k Championship : 17/19k

This of course is based upon sensible ST prices.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
When purchasing Season tickets for the North Stand the club should make the buyer aware that things may get a bit lively and may not be suitable for the elderly or very young.

les dynam

Oct 10, 2008
Hove

prepare to be proved wrong my man dandyman. i confidently predict we'll average OVER 20,000 for the first FIVE seasons.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Have been saving up a little of each pay packet for a few months. If I can afford it plus all the travel costs I'll be there. Might mean no summer holiday but a year's football or a holiday and have to make do with just a few home games first year and get one year after.

Marshy

Jul 6, 2003
FRUIT OF THE BLOOM

I think your in for a shock then

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
I've already said to people I will go in the main but North Stand...just might be too tempting.

I'm getting old though, I might not be able to handle the fruity language and Hooligans.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

:lolol::lolol::lolol:

Dandyman

In London village.
prepare to be proved wrong my man dandyman. i confidently predict we'll average OVER 20,000 for the first FIVE seasons.

I would love to be wrong but I'm fairly certain we have not had average attendance over 10,000 in the last 20+ years.

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Might do. Depends on if I get into a uni nearby. Sussex or Southampton and I will seriously consider it

I@m getting one and i'm looking at most uni's on the coast between Bournemouth and Kent,

My list of unis i'll apply and still apply for a season ticket is
Bournemouth, Southampton, Solent, Portsmouth, Sussex, Brighton, Kent
:thumbsup:

11.35 on the train from Bournemouth! BARGAIN!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I would love to be wrong but I'm fairly certain we have not had average attendance over 10,000 in the last 20+ years.

As legitimate arguments go, you know that previous attendances - especially for a club that was heading for the knacker's yard in the 1990s, and is still playing in the reception area of the knacker's yard now - will bear little relation to what will happen at Falmer.

Too many variables to consider.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
OnlY problem i can think of is when i went to brentford last season i think there signing stand was the opposite of the away end and you cudnt hear them or interact with them as it was way too far so i dont think there will be much banter with away fans in the n stand.

Sandtex

Sep 13, 2010
I'm liking the sound of the North Stand!

Has it been officially announced as the 'singing' area? 2,700 passionate Albion fans will make for a fantastic atmosphere!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here