Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who is getting a season ticket for the North Stand

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
My 8 year old daughter wants to come with me now, but that may mean the family section. Where is that going to be? Great to introduce a new seagull but not sure about going into family stand. Any views?

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
My 8 year old daughter wants to come with me now, but that may mean the family section. Where is that going to be? Great to introduce a new seagull but not sure about going into family stand. Any views?

All depends where it is located in the ground. I will be doing the opposite thing as my son will be 16 by the first game at Falmer.

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
Me. :wave:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Probably.

I just hope they can designate another area of the ground for people to be a bit more rowdey in if the North is oversubscribed. Non ST fans who want a bit of atmosphere getting stuck with bobble hats is part of what killed the atmosphere at The withdean.

that'll be the West Stand southern end then according to Richard Hebbard (sp?!) when he spoke at the Falmer Ropetackle thingy

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
keep seeing folk ask which stand will be the singing stand , i would of thought after 15 years of watching us play in piss poor surroundings everybody in every stand would have something to sing about , if we cant get an atmosphere going in this fantastic new stadium then theres something bloody wrong.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Probably.

I just hope they can designate another area of the ground for people to be a bit more rowdey in if the North is oversubscribed. Non ST fans who want a bit of atmosphere getting stuck with bobble hats is part of what killed the atmosphere at The withdean.

Looking at Roz's pictures the roof is really low at the back of the West, you could make some noise up there

that'll be the West Stand southern end then according to Richard Hebbard (sp?!) when he spoke at the Falmer Ropetackle thingy

Couldn't agree more Billy. I won't be getting a ST but will be intent on a proper atmo when I go so looks like the West South side if Marc / RHebbard is correct...

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
In view of the fact that there are 22,000 seats why buy a season ticket, you then have a choice of attending if results and entertainment levels are good, this also keeps the Directors on their toes.

Smithy

Apr 26, 2009
Hove
In view of the fact that there are 22,000 seats why buy a season ticket, you then have a choice of attending if results and entertainment levels are good, this also keeps the Directors on their toes.

If you don't get a season ticket, might not be able to get a ticket for the first game.

D

Deleted User X18H

If you don't get a season ticket, might not be able to get a ticket for the first game.

That is almost like scaremongering although I am sure Messrs Bloom, Chapman and Rodgers would be delighted with your efforts.

Possibly the club will sell as many as 15000 season tickets then with 1901 other corporate commitments and away allocation, the 22500 will be taken up.

It may very well be like the first season at Withdean when for the first few games a least spare tickets were very difficult to come by. As they were in the latter stages of the 2001 Championship season.

Dandyman

In London village.
That is almost like scaremongering although I am sure Messrs Bloom, Chapman and Rodgers would be delighted with your efforts.

Possibly the club will sell as many as 15000 season tickets then with 1901 other corporate commitments and away allocation, the 22500 will be taken up.

It may very well be like the first season at Withdean when for the first few games a least spare tickets were very difficult to come by. As they were in the latter stages of the 2001 Championship season.

Do you seriously think we will sell almost three times as many season tickets as our current attendance ?

D

Deleted User X18H

Do you seriously think we will sell almost three times as many season tickets as our current attendance ?

Well if the indications , alright rumours, are true each current season ticket holder will be allowed to purchase up to two additional tickets.

If all are taken up then that will be at least 12,000 season ticket holders. That leaves just 3000 short of my estimated target. Obviously not all current STH will want to buy additional tickets.

When discussing the 'Amex' no one on here ever seems to take away fans in to consideration. If we are in the Championship then at least half the teams will want at least 2000 seats I would imagine. New stadium syndrome and all that.

I think for the first few games tickets for non STH will be hard to come by.

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean
Well if the indications , alright rumours, are true each current season ticket holder will be allowed to purchase up to two additional tickets.

If all are taken up then that will be at least 12,000 season ticket holders. That leaves just 3000 short of my estimated target. Obviously not all current STH will want to buy additional tickets.

When discussing the 'Amex' no one on here ever seems to take away fans in to consideration. If we are in the Championship then at least half the teams will want at least 2000 seats I would imagine. New stadium syndrome and all that.

I think for the first few games tickets for non STH will be hard to come by.

isnt it 4 per st - not that i shall be buying 4 season tickets :laugh:

upthealbion1970

bring on the trumpets....
NSC Patron
Jan 22, 2009
Woodingdean

i have a season ticket every year as a birthday present and most importantly (for me) because i support my team regardless of results - maybe this is a new concept to you?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here