Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Berkshire Seagull

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
McGhee has a proven record in this division and can only do his best with what he has inherited. That unfortunately is a group of players low in confidence and lacking motivation.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Turncoat Coppell - I hate that man.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Gareth Glover said:
Turncoat Coppell - I hate that man.

You're not too keen on our managers are you?:lolol:

ripper

Jul 5, 2003
The uncertainty from Coppell leaving is the cause IMO. The players must be a bit edgy at the moment, wondering whether they are going to keep their places what the with the new manager/new faces and all. We had a good bit of momentum at the start of the season. I hope that McGhee, given a bit of time can correct this bad run of recent form. Unfortunately with the upheaval within the club that Coppells departure caused this may take a bit of time.

just_bhafc

Oct 14, 2003
Shoreham Beach
Definitely the players - can't believe what I saw on Saturday, they need a right good kick up the arse!!!! :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
FG aka Football Genius. said:
wot about the option playerts, Silent and Magoo?

10060096.jpg

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
The fans for being unrealistic and putting too much pressure on the players and not appreciating what the players do.

Right Charlie?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The players definately.

Although I hate to say it the worst player on the pitch on Saturday was Mayo.

He's a defender for christ sake so why would he not tackle. Two of the goals came from crosses he should have cut out with a tackle. When he did finally tackle he took out the player and got booked. !!! :angry:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Being on the Butters Diet is doing Kerry no favours.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Brovian said:
The fans for being unrealistic and putting too much pressure on the players and not appreciating what the players do.

Right Charlie?

:lolol:

Bless the little poppet.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
sound like the players just arnt in the right frame of mind. I havent been to a game for a while but its seems that they just arnt commited.

Who can blame them: no competiton for places and 5 managers in three years for many of them. I dont think we near a clear out (couldnt afford it anyway) but we need 5-6 players brought in. The team seems to pick itself at the moment, and not through ability, but lack of alternatives.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here