Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dick Knight

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Berkshire Seagull

Votes: 9 19.1%

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Dick f***ing Tight Knight, It isn't rocket science is it!!

If he had got Coppell instead of that muppet Hinchelwood in the first place instead of trying to do things on the cheap then we would be still in the first and coasting.

Don't blame anyone else apart from Knight!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
Dick f***ing Tight Knight, It isn't rocket science is it!!

If he had got Coppell instead of that muppet Hinchelwood in the first place instead of trying to do things on the cheap then we would be still in the first and coasting.

Don't blame anyone else apart from Knight!!

You need to revise your Albion History before making brash statements like that.

ALMOST everybody knows that Coppout wasn't first choice, the Cameroon manager was on the verge of signing and on the day for signing the contract had a change of heart.

ALMOST everybody knows that Hinshlewood was given the job to keep the club going even though he didn't want the job in the first place. He stepped in because he didn't want Dick Knight left in the shit by yet another lame brain football person.

NOTHING at all to do with Dick Knight trying to do things on the cheap. He was let down by a football manager who changed his mind at the last minute rather than honouring his verbal commitment given previously.

Want time to re-think your argument?

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Ernest said:
Even Stevie Wonder can see the answer to this one, can only be the one person who is starving the team of investment whilst trousering large amounts of cash for selling the best players and managers.
It is Dickie Tight :salute:

I thought I asked you to f*** off?

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Bwian said:
You need to revise your Albion History before making brash statements like that.

ALMOST everybody knows that Coppout wasn't first choice, the Cameroon manager was on the verge of signing and on the day of signing the contract had a change of heart.

ALMOST everybody knows that Hinshlewood was given the job to keep the club going even though he didn't want the job in the first place. He stepped in because he didn't want Dick Knight left in the shit by yet another lame brain football person.

NOTHING at all to do with Dick Knight trying to do things on the cheap. He was let down by a football manager who changed his mind at the last minute rather than honouring his verbal commitment given previously.

And what sort of lame brain idiot appoints a f***ing Kraut who has spent the last few years up the jungle who cannot speak a word of English to the job of managing the Albion ?

Guess who ? Dick Tight, the same man who after Taylor jacked it in promised an experienced Div 1 manager to take over. Of course this was when he was still trying to flog season tickets, but of course Tight wasn't lying he meant Division 1 of the Littlehampton Sunday League and it was us fans who had unrealistic expectations

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
A typically well rounded, well thought out response from our resident global village idiot.

Do you need directions to find the A27 or should I post a map?

Last edited:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
I think it's you who's having the difficulty differentiating between fact and fiction. Every argument presented to you ends up in the same monotonous responses: "Dick Tight this, Dick Tight that".

Nothing ever backed up with facts.

The A27 is that big wide road that runs East and West through Sussex.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Bwian said:

ALMOST everybody knows that Coppout wasn't first choice, the Cameroon manager was on the verge of signing and on the day for signing the contract had a change of heart.

Don't tell me to re-think my history about the Albion sunshine, I've been an albion fan for 27 years.

I've given my opinion and if you don't like it then thats you're look out sunnybeam :lol:

P.s Everybody knows Hinch got the job to keep the club going ? Sorry ? By him getting the post has resulted in us going into free fall. If Tight had paid that bit extra then we would have more money from sky, 3rd round of the fa cup etc.

Wake up will yeh.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Lucky_Boy_Farang said:
Don't tell me to re-think my history about the Albion sunshine, I've been an albion fan for 27 years.

P.s Everybody knows Hinch got the job to keep the club going ? Sorry ? By him getting the post has resulted in us going into free fall. If Tight had paid that bit extra then we would have more money from sky, 3rd round of the fa cup etc.

Wake up will yeh.

Wow! I'm impressed. 27 years an Albion.:rolleyes:

You still need to look at what actually happened regarding the appointment of Hinshlewood rather than how you think it was.

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Bwian said:
Wow! I'm impressed. 27 years an Albion.:rolleyes:

You still need to look at what actually happened regarding the appointment of Hinshlewood rather than how you think it was.

And what would that be then ?

I hear coppell pulled out then I hear Knight said no because Coppell wanted his backroom staff. Problem with Knight is he's to loyal to players and mangerment.

I hear Knight saying we're seaching behound our shores for a top coach and then he says...............Yep, I've found my man, We'll be holding a press conference to comfirm this.

We are all delighted by this great news but to be told it's hinch ? Come again Knight ? Yes thats right it's hinch.

Its a bloody disgrace, He put up season tickets by 20% because we needed a top coach and top players and by doing that, Thats why I had to increase the season tickets.

Hinch top coach ? Top players ? Please tell me where they were last season ?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Clearly you haven't a clue what ACTUALLY happened.

Thankfully I can choose to read the nonsense spouted by you and your new best friend ernest or not. I have chosen to move on.

As somebody else said elsewhere: Farewell!

Jul 5, 2003
Manchester.
Bwian said:
Clearly you haven't a clue what ACTUALLY happened.

Thankfully I can choose to read the nonsense spouted by you and your new best friend ernest or not. I have chosen to move on.

As somebody else said elsewhere: Farewell!

:tosser:

Trigger said:
Who is at fault for our current run of bad form?

Excluding Coppell...

Why exclude Coppell ? He has escaped scrutiny throughout all this after sliding out like a spineless rat through a small wormhole and puffing his waistline-chest out in another place.

f*** that, he's a real fag and is fully accountable despite his surreptitious slithering.

Scum, always.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here