Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who hopes Reading lose tomorrow ?

I doubt they will lose, as the players will want to start by impressing Coppell, and he will want to make a good start to his reading career.

However, in the long run, I think (and hope) they'll fail to get promotion, and Coppell will get proof that it wasn't, after all, the best way to show Manure what he can do.

Dancin Ninja BHA

Jul 6, 2003
What a childish thread...who cares whether Reading win or lose, they used to be shit (who else here used to go to Elm Park for games against us when they struggled to get 6000 home fans?) and I have no problem with where they are now.....good luck to them I say, our time will come

ChutneyStirrer

Sep 14, 2003
Oh dear, Glover is going to be upset..... not only Coppell/Reading winning but Steve Sidwell got the winner...... double the pain.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
:nono: :( :shootself :censored:

Dancin Ninja BHA said:
What a childish thread...who cares whether Reading win or lose, they used to be shit (who else here used to go to Elm Park for games against us when they struggled to get 6000 home fans?) and I have no problem with where they are now.....good luck to them I say, our time will come

Oi. calm down!

I hoped Reading would lose btw (or loose!) but they won.:(

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
" Good luck to them "

MY ARSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here