Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who have you been told you look like ?

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
Dont know what Mark looks like now but when i was a bit younger pretty much a ringer for him

brighton-hove-albion-mark-barham-142-proset-1991-1992-football-trading-card-20492-p.jpg

Got a few late night girlfriends claiming i was this guy down sherrys :)

600full-michael-biehn.jpg

grubbyhands

Dec 8, 2011
Godalming
Nick Knowles from DIY SOS which I can cope with but also Michael Barrymore...FFS

Poyetry In Motion

Pooetry Motions
Feb 26, 2009
6.61 miles from the Amex
Over the years, various blind / stupid / idiotic people have told me I look like the following

Paul Weller
Nigel Havers
Andrew Preview
Patrick Berger
Tom Cruise
Richard Gere
Chesney Fuckin' Hawks ferchristsakes

Make of that what you will :rolleyes:
Personally, I think I've a resemblance to Mr Gere

Lovecake

Jul 23, 2011
I get harry styles from one direction quite a lot at the moment but only coz I have similar hair dont actually look much like him I dont think.

Plus my hair hides my receding hairline. My dark little secret

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Steve Bruce. Although that was about 25 years ago when he was still playing, not now when he's mutated into something resembling an ageing butch lesbian. I have matured far better!

ken tiler

Nov 24, 2007
Brighton
Various: Fred Dineage (for gods sake!) by some old bloke at the doctors surgery, Yul Bryner by some drunken bloke in Southampton a couple of years ago after our 3-1 win, and Jack Nicolson.

When I was much younger I used to think I looked like Eric Burdon of the animals. When I had longer hair I also looked a bit like Inigo Calderon (well I like to think I did)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here