Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who have you been told you look like ?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
It's the cheery countenance and jovial outlook on life that confuses people.

Everyday a different joke and a light hearted look at life, that's me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
You do look a bit like him US.

I get John Torode (one of those Masterchef blokes - not the bald greengrocer one)

I think he is quite a kind looking and cheery bloke so I am not offended. Not Tom Cruise but hey ho, it is what it is.

D

Deleted member 22389

That bloody idiot off the Go Compare adverts. Grrrrrrr

Peteinblack

NSC Patron
Jun 3, 2004
Bath, Somerset.
Before I started going grey, Gary Numan (which I was actually rather flattered by TBH).

SB005

WSU is my home
Jan 12, 2008
Angmering
Get told I look like Michael buble all the time.......if he is on telly, the next day, sure enough I will spend the day hearing "hey, do you know who you look like.......".........yes, yes I do...

Jul 24, 2003
Newbury, Berkshire.
People have said I look like Brian McClair but I think I've aged a lot better than he has.

Narrow the face a little, take out the brow-lines and that face does look scarily familiar.......

Attachments

• 4551981234.jpg
    4551981234.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:

T.G

Mar 30, 2011
Shoreham-by-Sea
I have had a few lookylikies thrown at me ranging from Jonny Wilkinson, Ian Olgilvy, the shop lifting bloke from breakfast T.V and worst of all Ian Beale!!! Sadly I am increasingly resembling the small minded chip shop proprietor and less the dashing ex "saint"

hola gus

Aug 8, 2010
When I was younger, Malcom Christie and Kelly Jones. Sadly the hair is greyer so strike no resemblance now whatsoever!

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
I had an horrific experience in a bar in Brighton many years ago. A tremendously hot girl came up and said, 'My God you are the spitting image of Robbie - I can't believe it'!

I was taken aback and this forward approach from such a stunning young lady. I said 'You mean Robbie Williams'?

She said 'No - that goofy ugly f*** from Eastenders with the dog.'

Cue howls of laughter from her mates behind her and my friends who have never let me forget it.

The shame. The utter utter shame.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Maddie McCann. I tell you, it causes me no end of grief, especially when i'm on me hols.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here