Votes: 15 34.1%
  • No dont really fancy the colour

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • A what ???

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
I got through ten yellow ones, though differently to most I ordered YOUTH size which means if you are a GIRL or don't have huge wrists (like me) you can wear these without it being really loose and poofy. It is a wonderful snug fit. Sold the others for a quid each, didn't obviuously make a profit (what a nice chap I am!) and, until I get my pink one through I look like I am good a football. :)

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
Silent Bob said:
don't buy them off eBay. People making profit off charity=bad. There is a link where you can get all four in this thread.

A fair point but they are all so ridiculously difficult to get hold of through the official channels. I got the yellow ones from the official Lance Armstrong website but it took months to arrive.

The people selling them on ebay making a profit is not really cricket, I know. However, they will have had to buy them from the charity in the first place.

Not a good argument, I admit, but it makes me feel a bit better about having bought a couple off the link i gave. :)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeah at least the original moneystill goes to the charity... but still not good though :nono: I'd rather wait.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Fluffster said:
Can you get the yellow bands from anywhere in Brighton? ???
footlocker in churchill square

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
So you buy a blue band if you are against bullying, right? I heard them on the telly when this first came out, and boy did they sound proud of the idea. Just one problem for me ....

how exactly does it help?

If I'm getting bullied at school, what f***ing good is it to me that you lot are wearing wristbands?

Fluffster

Jul 5, 2003
Shoreham
Dawsey said:
My arse can you. I asked in there today, they looked at me as if I was a little strange :censored:

Same here thanks BRADERS :p Anywhere else in Brighton I can get one??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here