• No dont really fancy the colour

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • A what ???

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
The yellow bands were the first ones. Lance Armstrong foundation.

I have a pink one ;)

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Yeah I only got a pink one cause my mate bet me I wouldn't wear pink :lol: All for a good cause though (pink is for breast cancer).

Sea

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
Ive got a yellow and a white one now, the white are selling out fast tho, Oxfam in brighton sold all 500 of theirs in the space of 5 hours so you've got to get in quick!

fataddick

Feb 6, 2004
The seaside.
Them Livestrong bands? They came out over a year ago, I thought they were seriously passe now.

Also, if you want to give money to Lance Armstrong's cancer charity, give money to it, don't walk round wearing something to show off the fact. It's like walking round in a "I bet I've given more to the Tsunami Appeal than you" T-shirt. IMHO.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
fataddick said:

Also, if you want to give money to Lance Armstrong's cancer charity, give money to it, don't walk round wearing something to show off the fact. It's like walking round in a "I bet I've given more to the Tsunami Appeal than you" T-shirt. IMHO.

no it isnt its showing your support and more importantly raising awareness of the issue. people ask what the band is for and it gets people talking about it.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
caz99 said:
no it isnt its showing your support and more importantly raising awareness of the issue. people ask what the band is for and it gets people talking about it.

exactamundo...as I asked your b/f after the Spurs game as I did'nt know then!

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Gimmicky idea but could'nt we blatantly copy it and get a Blue/White stripey band for "Falmer For All" ?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i've got a yellow one , awaiting my blue one , and when they are ready getting a green one :)

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Just ordered me a 10 pack of Yellow'uns. The Lance Armstrong autobiography is an interesting read. I agree that anything that raises awareness of any of the issues the bands represent can only be a good thing, especially if it gets children involved through them being fashionable. It's nice to see displaying a caring attitude being in vogue. In the wise old words of Morrissey "It's so easy to laugh, it's so easy to hate, it takes guts to be gentle and kind".

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
...nope, I've only got broadband...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here