• No dont really fancy the colour

Votes: 12 27.3%
  • A what ???

Votes: 17 38.6%

• Total voters

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Referee87 said:
Got mine through this morning.... bought it on Ebay. Can now wear it refereeing !!! its quality.... do my bit for the Lance Armstrong Fund !!! www.laf.org

Livestrong people !!!

What is the overall purpose? just to wear oe so that it shows that you support the LAF? or does the money actually go to the LAF? If so how can you be sure the eBay seller is'nt spending the cash on pink umbrellas? are they registered with LAF in some way? will I stop asking questions now?
thank you!

mrhairy

Sep 4, 2004
Brighton
Got one for my son off ebay. What's it all about? Does the charity still get any money. My daughter wants a pink one. What colour should I get.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
I have one, brought 100 direct from the wearyellow website.

Am kinda skeeved by people selling them on eBay since I am sure the profit they make does not go back to the charity.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
The BBC have now RUN OUT of blue ones but if you ordered before 13st Decemebr you will still recieve one.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
I've got a yellow one - present from a mate who got loads in the USA. Prince William has one too, but he's a ****.

MattBackHome

Jul 7, 2003
Nah, Harry has got it right. Smoking drugs, shagging really fit horsey polo girls, getting pissed, creating the most stupid hoo haa of all time with the Nazi thing. He's on a one man mission to bring down the monarchy from within and I salute him (as a citizen) for it. William cowtows to the family line, never puts a foot out of place and I hate him.

Vive la revolution.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I'm sorry - what on earth are you all on about? I've seen blue bands (I'm against bullying), white bands (I'm against 3rd world poverty) but what are yellow bands?

Also are these like red AIDS ribbons - just a pretentious bit of gesturing to prove you support a cause that any human being with an ounce of empathy would support anyway?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here