Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Who has a good memory and was at Exeter? (Merged Threads)

shwoody1

May 18, 2009
lewes
cant help with the song but who was it that called the ball boy (stood left to goal ) a fat c--nt? we meet him and his parents on holiday this year and they very kindly invited my family to exeter to stay and watch the game. funny thing was when he told his father that evening he got a slap for saying he got his own back for calling back f off baldy. anyone on here?

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
they played the wurzels at half time that made me chuckle

Oh did'nt they just!!!! which prompted they guy behind us to break out into singing it again and the only one who found it funny was him!!! and that was after spending the whole of the first half listening to a repetative comment of "there not much" "there 2 bob this lot"...............once or twice is fine.....but constantly!!!!!...and i just could not work out why he was in the stands......as he knew exactly where The Albion were going wrong......he so should have swapped with Gus :laugh:

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
cant help with the song but who was it that called the ball boy (stood left to goal ) a fat c--nt? we meet him and his parents on holiday this year and they very kindly invited my family to exeter to stay and watch the game. funny thing was when he told his father that evening he got a slap for saying he got his own back for calling back f off baldy. anyone on here?

Good call from who I think is Scotty Mac when said ball boy threw the ball back over arm to one of our players... " With a left arm like that you could play for Australia ! " :lolol:

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
it was answered on the other thread - Matt Cardle - when we colide

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
not the song probably but worth another mention

[yt]UGx7f73j6oY[/yt]
most poorly chosen song for yesterday

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here